[Kara imagine]

IMAGINE KARA FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AFTER SHE SEES HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT HER AND ALICE.

requested by anon | Kara x fem!reader | Detroit: Become Human

A/N: I hope you like it!

You had taken the two in when they had just moved in Canada. They were alone, but they also had big smiles on their faces. They were finally free. You had seen all those news of peaceful android revolution, and you just had felt it, they deserved a place to stay. So you offered it to them, a place to stay just so they could get used to that life in Canada and they'd get on their feet.

And Kara didn't know how or why, but she trusted you. She saw it in your eyes - love and sincerity. You were a friend, a first friend they'd ever have.

Days turned into weeks, and Kara and Alice still hadn't moved to their own home. To be honest, they hadn't even tried, and you didn't mind. You had grown to care about them, and they had grown to care about you. Kara had been amazed by your kindness for all this time, watching how you read to Alice, tucked her into her bed, bought her new toys and practically were like a second mom to her.

And as Kara watched you playing with Alice, a faint smile formed on her face. She finally realized why her artificial heart was beating faster when she saw you smiling at her, when she saw you putting on some pretty clothes and asking her about her opinion of your new shirt or dress. She realized why she couldn't take her eyes off you sometimes and why she felt so happy with you - she was in love with you.

---

I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!