Chapter 7

Author's note: I highly recommend you listen to the My neck my back song, which is featured in the chapter as it will make the read about ten times more funny. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Listening carefully to every word, I hastily scribbled down the solution that my Maths teacher was solving off the board. I enjoyed Maths and I was good at it. It didn't come naturally to me, but I studied hard to get the grades I wanted, unlike some people who everything seemed to come naturally to. 

When I was finished, I had a quick glance around the classroom. Most people were slumped over on their desks looking bored out of their minds. Continuing my scan, my eyes locked onto Ethan who was sitting across the room by the window. 

He was leant back on his chair with a look of ease on his face. I could see he was faffing around with his phone underneath the table. He was keeping it away from view as we weren't supposed to be on our phones in class. 

All the teachers adored him because he was smart so I doubt they would even care if they saw him with his phone anyway. He was such a spoilt brat.

Turning back around to face the front, I almost shot out of my seat when I heard some loud music on full volume coming from the direction of my bag.

All you ladies pop yo' pussy like this

The whole class turned towards me to see where the source of the music was coming from. What the hell was happening. Why the hell is the music coming from my bag?

Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss

Springing into action, I all but leaped towards my bag before I could face any further embarrassment. Irritatingly for me, my phone was buried under a pile of books, which I proceeded to chuck onto the floor too much in a rush to care.

Lick my pussy and my crack

Finally reaching my phone, I proceeded to hang up the call. I slowly peeked my head up from under the desk terrified to see what awaited me. The room went incredibly silent as I stared back at the many probing eyes of my fellow classmates and teacher. Then I heard a lone snicker before the whole class erupted into an avalanche of laughter.

Kill. Me. Now.

With a deep breath and as much dignity as I could, I proceeded to stand up to make my way back to my seat. Only just coming down from the shock, I started to process what had happened. That was most certainly not my ringtone and I always kept my phone on silent so why had it gone off? Plus, nobody ever calls me in school hours as I literally only had 2 friends.

 I gasped, as it hit me like a truck. 

It was Ethan.

 He must have tampered with my ringtone when he had my phone.

I swiftly snapped my head around to face him, to find that he was already staring at with a wide grin and an evil glint in his eyes.

 "Mia, you might want to put your phone on silent next time," the teacher said with a chuckle. Great even the teacher was laughing at me. 

After everyone had recovered from their laughing fits, the Maths teacher proceeded on with her class. When she had her back turned, I turned back round to face Ethan and shot him the middle finger.

 He just laughed before blowing me a kiss.

 This seemed to catch the attention of April, one of the more popular girls in my class who for some reason was shooting me a particularly nasty look. Maybe she wanted to be humiliated too, who knows.