Liam and Harry Too?! Part 1: Liam Has a What?!

ARIANNA'S POV

We're now in Denmark for tour and it's time for the boys to get a cleaning/ tightening. Niall now has his Invisalign, but Zayn and Louis' teeth are moving slower than I wanted to with the regular braces. But anyway, they should be here at the office any moment. Now we have dental/orthodontist office in every country for the rest of the tour. There was a knock at the door and the boys walked in. They know the drill, same order, something wrong I fix it the same day, try to stay as calm as possible, etc.

2 HOURS LATER

So now the boys are done whith their cleanings and I just finished giving Zayn ans Louis a tightening for their braces. Now I'm just looking over their x-rays and I found a little spot on Liam's. What? No it can't be, Liam has a cavity. How am I going to tell him this one? I guess I'll just have to get it done. I walked into the waiting room and said. "Liam can I speak to you in private please?" He nodded and followed me into one of the exam rooms. I motioned for him to sit in the chair and he did so. I then picked up his x-ray and pointed the spot out to him. "Liam do you see that spot?" He nodded. "Well Liam I hate to tell you this, but that spot on your x-ray is a cavity." Liam then started hyperventelating and shaking. I went and got him some water and had him sit in the chair until he calmed down. "Liam what was that?" I asked looking at him. "I've never had a cavity." "So your nervous about getting a filling because you've heard bad things about it." I finished and Liam nodded. "Well how about this, I tell you everything that happens while I fix your cavity, okay?" He nods so I tilt the chair back. I get the gel to numb his gums before I have to inject him. "Liam this is a little numbing gel that I'm going to put on your gums so you don't feel anything." He shakily nods and opens his mouth. I rub the gel on his gums and then put it on the tooth. "You can close your mouth, but keep the q-tip there so the gel gets into the gums where your tooth is. Also don't talk because the more you talk the less it works, okay?" He nods and I put the chair up while I start to prepare everything else for the filling. I then fill the novocain syringe and hide it behind my back so he doesn't see it. I had him open his mouth and as soon as he saw the needle, he started freaking out again. I quickly put the needle down and tried to calm him down. As soon as he was calmer, I proposed an idea. "Liam, how about I give you some laughing gas. I won't give you enough to get you loopy, but just enough to help you calm down." He nodded and I got the tank from the corner of the room. "Here, I'm just going to put the nub on your nose and I want you to take five very deep breaths through your nose, okay?" He nodded and started taking deep breaths. When I saw him visibly relax I took off the nub and picked up the syringe of novocain again. I brought the syringe to his open mouth and started to inject the numbing agent. He seemed a little panicked, but calmed down as soon as I took out the injection. I then picked up the drill and brought it towards his mouth, but then he started crying so I moved the drill away until he calmed himself down. I then statrted fixing the cavity while Liam silently cried. So much for the gas calming him down. I quickly brought the chair up as soon as I finished and comforted him. We then walked back to the boys who freaked out when they saw tear stains on Liam's face. I explained to them that Liam had to get a filling and they nodded.

What happens next?...........................