Scout Dating Head Canons

Tom Jones music 24/7

You getting annoyed at first with all the Tom Jones music but you started to like it after a while.

Horrible dancing to said Tom Jones music.

Dates at the ball game or fair.

Dates at the local ball games include Scout throwing insults to the players because he thinks he is a better player. You get him to stop after a bit but it is hilarious for a little while.

He loves going on dates to the fair so he can be a show off at the games. Which less to him winning you the biggest stuffed animal at the ball toss.

Not getting out of bed at all on cease fires and if you do you go to the comic book store.

Pulling all nighters together watching movies or reading comics.

Pulling pranks on the other mercs.

Spy hating both of you pulling his leg with a burning passion. Mainly because you are aware that he is Scout's father. He doesn't dislike you though because you have never told scout that spy is his dad.

Him actually being a super sweet guy. This was strange to everyone because he is normally a piece of shit so when he is nice to you it surprised everyone.

Nose boops and cheek kisses are normal.

You always hold his hand since they are so much bigger than yours.

Piggy back rides around base.

Trying to cook but failing.

You and Miss Pauling being best friends, and he is jealous of the friendship you two have.

Bubble gum blowing competitions, he always wins but it is still fun.

Falling asleep while latched on his arm on the long ride home to base after a mission.

Playing ball together even if you aren't good at it.

Calling him out for swearing to much. Him not giving a shit.

Him actually being a pretty good singer,you were honestly shook.

Trying to run faster than him

Sweets and Candies as little gifts to each other.

Both of you being addicted to BONK Soda.

Snuggles whenever you can.

Lotta PDA.
*
*
*
A/N: I have never wrote for the speedy boy but I could only think of the spy quote "Here lies Scout,he ran fast,and died a virgin."

Rewritten: 5-30-2022