Let's fucking run

Chapter twenty-nine: Let's fucking run (Emma's POV)

I woke up at one in the morning to banging on my door. "Piss off!" I yelled into my pillow before pulling it over my head. "I swear to god, I'm gonna kill somebody," I screamed while getting up and answering it. "What?" I huffed when I came face to face with Landon, Zo, and Nick. 

"Easy tiger," Nick chuckled while pushing me into the room. "Give me a minute," he said to the other two before closing the door. 

"What?" I glared at him. 

"We're going to the bar," he stated. 

"At one in the fucking morning?" I asked slowly. Are they delusional? 

"We don't leave tomorrow till after lunch, might as well grab a drink," he shrugged while walking over to me, pushing my hair over my shoulder. 

"Nick, I will seriously strangle all of you. You're waking me up for this?" I practically growled. 

"Maybe I can help with your little mood," he chuckled. 

"Really? How's that?" I glared. 

He smiled before leaning down and pulling me closer, pressing our lips in a chaste kiss. He pulled away and looked at me. "Did that work?" he asked. 

"No," I deadpanned. 

"This might," he mumbled before kissing me harder. I took steps back, eventually, my legs hitting the bed. I let myself fall back onto it and he made sure to hold himself up while he hovered on top of me. For once, I was the one to deepen the kiss and I felt him smile against my lips before pulling away. "They're still standing outside and waiting," he gave me a pointed look. 

"Not my problem," I shrugged, crawling back into bed. 

"Em," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, "We're going, come on," he pulled me up to my feet. 

I whined while pulling my flip flops on while he tied my hair in a ponytail. He stood in front of me and grabbed his jacket that I wore tonight, handing it to me. I rolled my eyes but put it on before grabbing my key and following him out. We went to the bar and we drank the night away. By we, I mean the other three. I just wasn't in the mood to drink so I stuck to a spiked iced tea. 

I sat there with my head in my hands, Zo passed out beside me while the guys ran all over the place. 

"Mr. Heartwell!" the bartender called out, "Your father's coming in with some guests for a few drinks," he informed. 

"Thank god," I mumbled to myself while getting out of my seat and grabbing Nick's key and phone, before grabbing him. "Let's go," I pulled him into the elevator while Landon did the same with Zoey. The doors to our elevator closed as soon as the doors to the other one opened with Matt stepping out and heading to the bar. 

I slouched against the wall, letting out a sigh of relief. Nick sat on the ground while Landon and Zo did too. "Which one out of you three is the closest to sober?" I asked looking down at the three bodies on the floor. Landon raised his hand while the other two pointed to him. "All right buddy, get up," I sighed as the elevator doors dinged open. 

He got up and picked Zoey up, throwing her over his shoulder, stumbling to her room while I dragged Nick out. It took a lot of energy, don't ask. We were roughly halfway to our room and he decided to just lay down on the floor. 

"Nick, get up, please," I cried while dragging him along the floor. "If you can stand up and walk to your room without falling, I will give you a kiss," I huffed, pushing my hair out of the way.