17

>>Word count; 1159<<

Daryl fighting Alpha is the best fight to ever happen in TWD. Period.

Also Cailey Fleming is such an amazing actress. No one could've played Judith better. 💓✨

~Katherine's Pov~

I fell right on all of the walkers, Magna and Connie seemed to have gotten away but I fell right on the herd. Some of the walkers did break my fall but it still hurt bad. When I fell, I immediately killed the walkers around me and put one of them over me, using it as a shield, just waiting for the walkers to shuffle by me. I must've laid there for about 10 minutes not moving, then another 10 minutes right after that, the walkers started moving, they were being led out of the cave. Once it was over, I pushed the dead walkers off of me and took a deep breath finally being able to breathe right. My head and my back were killing me since I landed almost back first. If the walkers weren't there I honestly would've been dead without a doubt.

I dropped my knife and slowly pushed myself up and looked around, I saw a flashlight down here, still on. I tried standing up but I felt a pain on my knee. "F-" I groaned and put my hands on my knee. I felt it was not in place, I gasped looking down at it. I couldn't see anything but I felt it. I put the knife in my holster and dragged myself over to the flashlight, picking it up and shining it to my leg. I winced looking at it, "Damn." I said, At least it wasn't broken. It could've been way worse, I got off lucky. I shined the light around me and heard light growls. A bunch of them were dead but others weren't, they weren't able to move since some of them were trapped under rocks from the explosion. I felt my stomach turn and my ears start to ring, I felt like throwing up so I did. I turned over and threw up, putting my hands on the floor beneath me.

I coughed and shut my eyes, any sudden moves made my head pound. A concussion and busted up knee. Still it could've gone worse. I spit a bit and felt a hand on my ankle. I opened my eyes and pulled out my knife, leaning down and stabbing the walker in the head. I looked over and grabbed the flashlight and shined it around seeing all the walkers. I killed another walker close by and cut it's shirt off with my knife to use as a bandage, for pressure. I put the flashlight down again and popped my knee back in place. I tied the shirt around my knee and started looking for my other knife.

~Luna's Pov~

I talked to Angel and Grayson, They were going to stay at Alexandria in case my mom showed up. I was at Hilltop with the rest. Aaron told us that my mom, Magna and Connie got stuck in the cave, "Ah Kel, this is nuts. You can barely walk." Luke said. "I'm not leaving my sister out there. I'm going with you guys." Kelly said looking at him. I offered to go with them to look for the rest.. Just sitting here and waiting was killing me. I had to find my mom. "Miko, help me out here." Luke said looking at Yumiko. "What was the last thing Magna said to you?" She asked getting ready. "Why does it matter.? We're getting 'em back." Kelly said

"Yeah what if we don't.? You know.?" She asked and turned to us, she walked over. "All we're ever gonna know is that damn ceiling caved in." She said, Kelly stood up and looked at her. "If you think that they're dead, why're you coming with us.?" Kelly asked. I heard the familiar rumble of Daryl's bike. We looked over to see him coming in with Lydia on his bike. They stopped right in front of us, "Any sign of them?" Yumiko asked as we walked up to him. "What do you mean?! What happened.?" Kelly asked. "We gotta talk." Daryl said getting off his bike. I looked at his leg and his face.

He was hurt.

They told me he wasn't hurt when they last saw him, something happened. "D, I'm sorry. We gotta find out people man." Luke said. "My damn wife is out there. You don't think i wanna find 'em too.??" He asked snapping at him. I swallowed the lump in my throat looking at him. My heart started racing, i haven't cried yet but i felt it building up. "You can't go out there. My mother's coming." Lydia said looking at us. Daryl held his arm out towards me and I went to him, hugging him quickly. He groaned a little. "Slow down.." He said holding me back. I buried my face in his shoulder, he just held me close and tight. I frowned feeling myself right on the edge of crying. I gasped and hugged him tighter too, starting to cry. He put a hand on the back of my head and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"We're gonna find her Luna." He said holding me. "Alright.?? We're gonna find her. I promise." He said holding me close, "I told her- I told her to leave me." I said pulling away. "I told her to leave me." I cried nodding. "I know-" "I told her to leave and I didn't mean it." I cried. "I know you didn't- i know. Relax. Please." He said pulling me back into him. I hugged him back. "I told her to leave.." I cried. He rubbed my arm a bit, "Breathe." He said holding me. "But my mom-" "She's out there. She's gotta be." He said and put a hand on the back of my head again.

"Was she mad.?" I asked pulling away. "Was she mad at me- was she-" "No." He said cutting me off. I saw he had some cuts on his face, "She just- she was hurt.. She thought you knew what happened. When you were a kid." He said. "I do- I just- I was mad." I cried a little. "I didn't mean it Daryl. I didn't mean it." I said shaking my head. "That was the last thing I said to her." I said as my voice cracked. "Luna.." He said shaking his head. "I was m-mad." I said again. "I know." He said wiping my tears with his thumbs. "I was mad." I whispered again. "Kid- i know.. Alright.? Please." He said and pulled me back into him. "I know you were mad. She knows you were too. Please stop cryin'.. We'll find her. I won't stop 'til i find her. I promise I won't." He said holding me close. "I'm glad you're okay." I said. If both of them were lost down there I don't even know what i'd be feeling right now. My mom being gone was already killing me, I didn't want Daryl gone either. "I'm here kid." He said.

A/N: this chapter might be trash, going through some shit rn but writing keeps me distracted

A/N: this chapter might be trash, going through some shit rn but writing keeps me distracted. Also i'm glad you guys liked the 3rd person pov. 💓