CAPITOLO DEICI- Special Delivery

"I make a call and it's war." - Pop Smoke

The Bronx, New York📍
2:45am
August 28th' 18

The crackling amber flames lash violently at the building, while firefighters work hard to subdue the raging beast from destroying more than the property it was devouring.

Many of the locals stood crowded in the street, shock and sadness written all over their faces as they watch the destruction of the community's most visited safe zone.

Amongst them, the owner stood behind the crowd in a trance, enchanted by the dancing flames. His feelings mimicking that of the raging fire currently consuming his business.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?!" A familiar voice to the owner rages in the distance.

The gaze of the onlookers instantly shifts towards the voice watching in fear as the person moves towards the owner like a brooding storm, his eyes shifting between the catastrophe and the unresponsive owner.

"MICHAEL! BRO? Aye look at me man, you ain't hurt are you cause I swear on mama Imma-"

Pulled out of his dark trance by the comforting grip on his shoulder and the worried tone of his brother, Michael slowly turns his head towards Chris whose eyes were scanning over him to make sure he was physically okay. Satisfied with his inspection, Chris settles his gaze on his brother's neutral one.

"Aye bro, talk to me man." Chris demands in a concerned tone, "What happened?"

Michael's jaw clenches, "Those bastards really burnt down my shop."

"Who?!"

"They really want to ramp wid us huh." Michael chuckles darkly, shaking his head.

"Who we gotta kill, Mickey?!"

Michael's gaze lingers on his brother's momentarily before looking back at his salon spitting out giant clouds of black smoke amidst the dying flames.

"Them bitch ass Italians."

Chris' face scrunches in confusion. "They did this shit?! How you know?"

Michael hands Chris his phone. Chris takes the device, reading the short text message plastered on the screen. His anger spikes over every word his eyes pass over.

(+00)2309 290104 

Take this display as a ...gift, Mr Anderson. I'd say it was a warning but unfortunately the Cosa Nostra does not favour that concept. Consider yourself fortunate, next time we will not be as generous.- Signore A. Giovanni

Read 2:35 am

"I swear Chris, Imma destroy every single thing they have till they cease to exist!" Michael seethes.

Chris shakes his head, still fuming at the revelation. "Man, ain't none of them fools even be stepping foot in our ends, how the fuck did they even get to set this shit up?!"

Michael's jaw clenches as he tries to recall back on how and when this could have happened. From the information he got from the firefighters and police when he first arrived on the scene, there were a number of small explosions just before the shop went up in flames.

This meant that whatever caused the fire started within the shop and had to have been put there earlier on in the day...

The Bronx, New York📍
4:30 pm
August 27th' 18