♡ Chapter Seven ♡

Catra's POV ♡

I hadn't got much of a 'good night's rest ' type of thing and I was a little grouchy when I did awake from the fluffy couch. I sit up slowly and rub my good eye,trying not to touch my black eye as it felt a little swollen. I slowly stand up on my feet and look around for a clock,soon finding on and reading the time. 7:38 am.

"Hm,a little later than usual."

I think to myself before making my way into the kitchen,looking around for things to make. I peek inside a cabinet and find a box of pancake batter,a giddy grin growing on my bruised face. I hadn't had pancakes since I was 12! I immediately grabbed the box and read the instructions probably more than 5 times before open the small drawer under the oven and pulling out a pan,accidentally making a loud clatter. I wince at the noise and slowly close the drawer,setting the pan I picked out on the stove before grabbing the pancake batter box and reading over it AGAIN one last time before following the instructions.

As I was working on the pancake batter, I felt eyes on me. These eyes were familiar, I knew those eyes. It was that Adora girl. I look at her from the corner of my eye,noticing how she stared at my facial features, my mane, and my thin body. I smirked softly before saying :

"Ya done checking me out, blondie?"

I asked her,cocking a brow at the taller girl. I saw her face heat up the same way it did last night in the bathroom and tried not to giggle as she responded

"I-I wasn't checking you out,pfft why would I do that? That's- pfft silly!"

She stuttered out,trying her hardest not to admit it. I let out a laugh and walk over to her,smacking her nose with the spatula I had in my hand. She let out a small gasp and covered her nose,making me mentally giggle.

"Don't deny it,you were checking me out. Simple."

I say,snickering evilly before walking back to the stove and focusing my attention on the pancake batter. I hear her footsteps come closer to me,my focus slowly drifting from the pancakes to her

"Uhm do you need help making uh,breakfast? "

She asked me,her thumbs twiddling together. How cute. I look over at her and a smile creeped up on my face,her blush growing as I did.

"Sure,you can make scrambled eggs can you?"

I asked her,the blondes brows raising before nodding her head quickly and immediately began working on the scrambled eggs.

****

Later on,Adora walks over to the table we were sitting at and handed me a glass of milk,my pupils growing large. I immediately took the cup from her hands before gulping almost half of the milk down,uugghh it had been WAY too long. I continued to drink the cow water,a nickname I like to call milk,before Adora spoke up about something.

"Uhm I hope this doesn't sound hurtful,but why did you steal my money? I mean, if you had asked,I would've given you money.. "

My good eye went wide. No one's ever asked that before,or really no one even bothered to care asking me since they only cared about stabbing me with a pitchfork. I look down at my plate,trying to muster up the right words to say so I don't sound like I need pity.