Chapter 31: Run

Before we get started, I wanted to say thanks to you guys for getting this book to 50k! I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to read this book and/ or comment or vote. Anyway, I wanted to give you guys something special, so I tried to draw the main characters. (I know it's not the best, but it was my first time drawing on the computer lol) Let me know which drawing is your favorite (mine is Roman)

 (I know it's not the best, but it was my first time drawing on the computer lol) Let me know which drawing is your favorite (mine is Roman)

So there you have it and on with the chapter 🙃

————————————————————————

Recap: (Y/n) asks Tristan for help escaping, but he is caught by Roman.

Ellis and Roman were talking in the office, when Leo and Kion rushed in.

"Ellis," Leo said breathlessly, "(Y/n) is planning on escaping. We have to stop her."

"I know," he replied.

"Wha--" Kion was cut off by the door opening.

A guard walked in. His eyes briefly looked around the room, before he focused on Ellis.

"My king," the man said. "I've investigated what you asked."

"Well, what did you find,"

The guard went closer and whispered into Ellis' ear. The king's lips turned up sightly at the news.

Roman, Leo, and Kion exchanged confused looks.

"Good work," Ellis said to guard. "You're dismissed."

The guard bowed and left.

"Well what did he say?" Roman asked.

"Don't worry about it, just know that (Y/n) will be ours."

Leo looked at Ellis with worry. "But she's going to escape. We have to stop her."

"Patience," Ellis replied. His eyes were alight with mischief. "I wouldn't let her escape. Especially now that I have a gift for her."

-------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't perfect, but (Y/n) and Myrrine had come up with a plan. They would use the hidden passage under the bathroom to sneak to the stables. From there, they would meet up with Haris, and escape over the wall, near the wooded part of the garden. Then, they would split up. Myrrine and Haris would flee to Tulsar, and (Y/n) would meet up with Liam. After laying low for a while, she would find a way to free Tristan. Then, they would all meet back up with Myrrine in Tulsar.

Myrrine had already gone into the tunnels to make sure they could be used for their escape. (Y/n) planned to join her after she got everything they needed. Myrrine had asked her to get the money she had hidden under her mattress. It would help them get started. So, (Y/n) was currently in the maid quarters.

It was late in the evening, and there was nobody in the room, much to her relief. (Y/n) grabbed the bag of money from under the mattress and turned to walk to the bathroom.