𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦?

✯♛✯

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 was not one to forget things often. She always knew when a party was when her friends' birthdays were, she was the person everyone went to when they needed to know the date for something. Francine didn't forget things very often, but when she did, it was probably because she wanted to forget it, which is the current situation she was in.

At nine o'clock this morning she woke up to something hitting her repeatedly over the head with a pillow. Not wanting to get up, Francine just pretended that she was asleep and hopefully the person would get the hint and leave her alone. But since the person hitting her was the most stubborn human being on the planet, the teenage girl was forced to open her eyes and tell them to go away.

She was extremely surprised and confused after seeing Sarah Cameron in her house, dressed up, early in the morning, with a pillow in her hands. Francine had no clue why the girl would show up so early and disturb her deep, dreamless, sleep at nine in the morning. Not to mention, during the summer, when the brunette was to be woken up at --earliest-- ten a.m. She stared blankly at Sarah for a few minutes, the blonde was rooting through her clothes drawers, pulling things out, most likely for Francine to wear. The girl didn't really remember what occasion Sarah was there for and it was really bothering her.

Once Sarah threw her a swimsuit and a nice outfit, she caught onto why Sarah was there and almost jumped out of her window. That day was the beach cleanup that her mother made her go to every single year with all the other kooks. Most people going were adults who wanted to help the environment, but then there were the teenagers who were, most likely, forced to go. Not every parent on Figure Eight made their kids go, only the stuck up parents who cared about their reputation more than anything, like Francine's mom. Almost every year the teen asks Christopher to try and talk her mother into not making the girl clean up a beach with people she couldn't stand, but every year she's forced to go. Even the adults weren't going, they just made her, because, as her mother would always say it'll look good on your college resume.

What a load of crap, Francine doubts that cleaning up a beach would change her chances of becoming a baker. Sure, she wants to help the environment and there shouldn't be people littering and leaving garbage on the beach, but most people helping out her age are snobby rich kids who don't do anything anyways. They were only there to make their parents look good. She didn't know of any teens who actually wanted to be there, and if there were, they were few in number.

Just to sum it up, Francine was in a terrible mood. From the early awakening to remembering that she had to clean up a beach with a bunch of egotistical kooks, then with the situation she was currently in, has made her annoyed with basically everything that comes up.

     "Can't we just leave without him?" Francine asked as her, Sarah, and Topper waited in his new, expensive, boat for Rafe to show up. They've been sitting in the boat for fifteen minutes, waiting for him to finally appear so they can finally leave. Francine was beginning to think that he was bailing on them and not going to the beach, or he just got a ride with another one of his friends. She doubted that he was coming at all, cleaning up a beach didn't really look like Rafe's scene since he probably couldn't even clean his own room.

The dark-haired girl pulled the sunglasses down over her eyes, annoyed with Sarah's brother. She didn't want to be going to the cleanup in the first place, it's not like she didn't care about the environment, she did, but she thought that the kooks were doing it for all the wrong reasons. They didn't care about how bad the plastic and garbage is for the planet, they just cared about how good it'll make them look if they help clean it up. It also didn't help that she couldn't even tolerate half the people that were going to show up.