Two Truths and a Lie Is Better Than Twenty Questions

__________________

"I have come to love myself for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become."
~RM~
___________________

(3rd Person POV)

The elevator doors close as Akari blows them a kiss. There is a moment of silence before Taehyung breaks it.

"She said 'I purple you'!"

Taehyung beams as he thinks on what exactly that means. A year ago, BTS was at a fan event, and he had told the crowd that he "purples" them.

When asked what exactly it meant, Taehyung had stunned everyone with his meaningful, poetic words.

"Do you know what purple means? Purple is the last color of the rainbow. Purple means I will trust and love you for a long time."

While Akari didn't say the words "I love you", she heavily implied that she did. This caused all seven members of the world-renowned band BTS to feel a sense of euphoria.

The smiles didn't fade from their faces even as they climbed into an SUV to get taken to the airport.

~o0o~

(1st Person POV)

My shoulders being jostled back and forth is what pulled me from my sleep. Turning over, I try desperately to get whoever it was to stop. Sleep was good. Sleep was great. Sleep was sacred.

"Five more minutes," I grumble as I pull the blanket over me even closer to myself.

A whine escapes me as someone cruelly yanks my blanket away, allowing the bright light to burn at my eyelids as I blink them open.

"Yah! Akari! You've said that for the last 2o minutes!" Jin tells me as he looks down at me. Had I? I don't remember that.

I yawn as I lift myself up to a sitting position. I survey the room quickly. Jungkook was still asleep next to me, but Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin are up. Yoongi and Taehyung are knocked out.

"Sorry, I'm not the best at getting up," I slur my words slightly, my mind making the complete shift over to consciousness from unconsciousness.

Jin's annoyed expression softens as he takes in my tired form.

"It's okay. I just wanted to make sure you ate something." He raises his eyebrow at me in a silent question.

"The Starbucks sandwich was the last thing I ate," I inform him, shrugging my shoulders. There really wasn't any time for me to get anything else when we arrived at the airport.

"That was over six hours ago." Jin's worried face told me all I needed to know. There was something more than his concern for me at play here. If me eating food will soothe him, who am I to deny him that? (Added to the fact that I could eat a cow at just about any given time.)

"Well......." I dramatically sigh, close my eyes, and act resigned. "I suppose I could do with some sustenance of sorts." I open one of my eyes a little and see his tiny frown disappear at my words.

Wait, did he say six hours? I got my food around 8:30, and the plane took off at 10:00. So, it was 4-ish, which meant there was about 14 hours left of the flight.

As if to prove my thoughts, my stomach grumbles. Loudly.

While I had been musing on how fast time passed, Jin had procured some food and set it down in front of me. I wrinkle my nose a bit and pick up the fork he laid down next to my plate. I thank Jin before I examine the food.