❤️ ѕєνєηту-тωσ

"Donghyuck~" Jiahui whined, grabbing ahold of his wrist and pulling him back to bed. "You should sleep with me"

"Yeah, but I need to change. You should change to babe" Donghyuck lifted her up by the waist, guiding her to the bathroom. "I'll get you clothes"

Donghyuck left her there, which made her rap on the counter because she was bored. "I miss him already"

There was still a little blush on her cheek from the alcohol. Jiahui was still a little bit drunk, but not as much as before.

"I'm back and here are you clothes" Donghyuck places neatly folded clothes on the bathroom counter, but Jiahui pulled him into the room.

"You went away for too long..." She lured him into a tight hug, burying her face into his chest. "I love you, babe"

"I love you too" He hoped that it was her speaking and not the alcohol, but this moment was very pleasant and calming.

"I want to go to bed, don't look at me changing!" The girl pushed him slowly out of his bathroom, changing as soon as the door was closed and locked.

❤️

"Are you going to fall asleep babe?'' Donghyuck asked. Looking at his girlfriend, who was trapped in his arms.

"No..."  Jiahui smiled. "I want to stay up with you"

"But, I'm going to sleep"

"Then, I will go to sleep"  Jiahui closed her eyes and snuggled closer Donghyuck, leaving no space between them.
Then, she opened her eyes again.

"Why?" Donghyuck asked her why her eyes suddenly opened. She responded by allowing her lips to feel his. Jiahui enjoyed this soft moment and closed her eyes almost immediately. The kiss was special and sweet. She already didn't want this to end. Donghyuck held her face with one hand, caressing her soft, rosy, cheeks. He scoots a little closer to make the kiss deeper, placing the other hand on the back of her neck.

"All of sudden?" Donghyuck chuckled, finally using both of his hands to cup her cheeks.

"It's soft.." She smiled like an idiot, her eyes half-closed.

"Go to sleep princess, you still have work tomorrow" Donghyuck reminded her. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to go out drinking today.

"Oh.. I have work tomorrow?" She frowned. "I'm not going to do a good job at work tomorrow"

"It's ok, maybe I'll be there to help you" Donghyuck smiled, the sweetness of her voice caused his eye to soften.

"Go to bed, I'm tired now..." Jiahui closed her eyes slowly but peeked one open to check if Donghyuck was sleeping.

He gave her a small smile. "Go to sleep, love"

"Goodnight, Donghyuck-ah"

"Goodnight..." Donghyuck brushes the hair away from her beautiful face.

"Thank you for healing me..."
-
The End!

Ok, well that's a long ass ride. This had like thirty more chapters than my other books.

Anyways, I'm so happy that you guys got this book to 8k reads and number 1 in #najaemin before I finished! I'm surprised.

This book might be a little rushed, but overall I think this might be my best book.

Thank you so much for reading and voting on this book and I will try to improve my writing skills~

The polls will be coming up shortly!

- 🌹Irene