Part 2

By the time everyone got home Summer was passed out and in someone's arms. She couldn't quite figure out who though. Madison and JD when back to their apartments and the rest of the cast when to their apartment building. Summer was woken by the elevator ding singling they had arrived on their floor. She was awake but did not want to move so she stayed in Drew's arms until they got into their apartment. Drew laid her on her bed and walked out, leaving Summer alone with her thoughts. Her brain was clouded and everything she was thinking seemed to be in cursive, considering she was a little past drunk. She, of course, wasn't the only one drunk, just the only one unable to walk without falling over. Therefore, she had to be carried, Drew didn't mind though, the small girl was light, not possibly weighing over 120 pounds.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Summer woke up it was around 11. The cast decided not to hang out today, considering everyone was a little hungover. Summer's was the worst. She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom to take a hot shower. She turned the shower on and went to the kitchen to get Advil while the water heated up. After taking about 4 Advil to help with her pounding headache she made her back to the bathroom and started to get undressed. As she was stepping into the warm water the door swings open revealing Drew standing in the doorway not moving and Summer jumping behind the shower curtain. 

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I came to get in the shower, I turned the water on while I was getting my stuff."

"No dumbass I turned the water on, and clearly I'm already in the shower so if you don't mind..."

"Well I want a shower too and this would save water," Drew takes his shirt off leaving him in just his shorts causing Summer to throw a towel at him. 

"You just have to wait then,"

"Damn I was just trying to have a little fun,"

"Well have your fun later, I'm already hurting as is, I don't need you mixed in there," She told Drew as he walked out of the room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Summer just laid on the couch all day watching the Star Wars movies,

"Leia is a cutie," Drew says jumping on the couch.

"Anakin is better though." She says with a smirk.

"Better than who? Leia?"

"Maybe."

"There's no way he's better than me."

"Maybe."

"I mean you obviously think I'm cuter?"

"In your dreams Starkey."

"Could you two stop, it's actually gross" Austin chimes in.

"Oh, you're alive." Summer turns around to face him.

"You're one to talk." Drew whispers.

"Yea Drew had to carry you 7 blocks back from the beach and then back up here. I'm surprised you're alive,"

"I'm tiny though so it's ok," Summer says smiling. "I want food."

"Make a sandwich."

"No. I want Chick Fil A."

"I'm not driving you there." Austin points at Summer before walking back to his room.

"Drewyyyy,"

"Nope."

"I'll pay."

"I'll get the keys."

On the way to Chick Fil A, Summer and Drew just jam out to some music. Summer, of course, screamed her head off singing whenever a song she liked came on and did the tik tok dances to the songs from tik tok. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Drewstarkey

Hangover food.

Tagged Summerroland

285.4k likes 12.7k comments

Summerroland: Hehe

User12: Ship

Austinnorth55: Why didn't you get me any??? 😢

Summerroland: Bitch you didn't wanna go.

Austinnorth55: Oh yea

Summerroland: Dumbass

User45: I live for this friendship.

hichasestokes: How are yall up????

Summerroland: ......Advil

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝙰/𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎

𝚀: 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙹𝙹 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎?