Ch 1:Years of the Dark Side

A/N:Hey guys I'm back and this story isn't dead. I'm so sorry for not updating this story, I had some other stories that I need to finish on and somethings in my life had happened. So I never had time to do this. And since today is May 4th I wanted put it as a special gift for not updating it.

Man a whole year not updating this and everyone hear wanted another chapter and I left people hanging. Now I feel bad, but you do t have to wait anymore. And I'll be putting more work into this story too, so don't worry for waiting a whole year again.

Also Happy May 4th to all Star Wars fans, I could've done this earlier, but there was some stuff in here yet so sorry. Also I saw the New series the Bad Batch earlier today. And I was hyped for it, can't wait for the next episode.

Without further a do, here's the chapter.
_______________________________

-Nur, Fort Inquisitorius-

A Star Destroyer exits out of hyperspace and comes in orbit on the planet, soon a Lambda class T-4a shuttle leaves the hanger with two TIE Fighter escorts and they head to the planets surface. So they reach to Fort Inquisitorius, the training facility and birthplace of the Inquisitors.

Darth Vader's ship soon lands on the landing pad as soon as it touched it. Two stormtrooper platoons line up on each side with an imperial officer waiting for him. The ramp comes down and soon, Darth Vader and Raxus exit the ship and came down.

"My lord, we have all the inquisitors rounded up to show up. They're just waiting for you inside." The officer reported.

"Have them meet us in the training room immediately." Vader said as he continues walking.

"Yes my lord." The imperial officer said, he looks up to another figure comes down the ramp.

"So your the new inquisitor?" The officer said looking at Raxus, examining him, more like mocking him.
"You don't look much let alone your appearance. But we will whip you up and give you one hell of a training. At least you'll be the weakest link in the inquisitors. Let's if you ca-"

He was gonna say for but felt an unknown force around his neck and started reaching for his neck as he was choking trying to grasp for breath. He look to see it was Raxus, the stormtroopers aimed their blasters aimed at him but were soon crushed by his force. Raxus brought the officer close to his face as he was looking at him in anger from his joke.

"I. Am. No. Inquisitor." He simply said as he released him from his grasp with the officer On his knees coughing.

Soon they reach their destination to the training as most of the inquisitors here presently. The blast doors were opened as revealed to be Darth Vader and Raxus behind him.

"My master." The Grand Inquisitor says as he and the others kneeled down before him.
It's

"Who is this master another force sensitive to join the Inquisitors?" The Grand Inquisitor asks his master.

"Yes I have brought in a new recruiter, but he will be my new apprentice in learning the ways of the Dark Side." Vader says to them.

All the inquisitors were confused at this news. That this boy will be his true apprentice. How can he, they were more experienced, more deadly, and more powerful than this boy. He looks like he'll be dead before he can defeat them.

They walk around as they examine him.

"This...this boy?" The Fifth brother said in confusion.

"Hmph, he looks scrawny, doesn't look powerful." The Ninth sister said mockingly.