07

Hyunjin's P.O.V

"What about this?" I asked the three boys scattered all around my huge bedroom, surrounded by discarded articles of clothing that I had eliminated from my outfit choices. I had been at this for an hour, trying to decide what outfit I should wear to my meeting with Seungmin. It wasn't even a date, but I was more nervous for it than I had been for any official date.

"Hyunnie, you will look beautiful in anything you wear." Chan hyung said, yawning afterwards and throwing himself back onto my bed. Jisung was fast asleep, curled up in a pile of clothing on the floor. I sighed dramatically and checked the mirror one more time, deciding that this would have to do.

"Are you done yet? Because I am late for my workout." Changbin said, looking up from whatever he was doing on his phone. I peered at his phone screen and saw what looked like a 3RACHA fanpage on Instagram.

"Yes, I'm done!" I said, exasperated by their behavior. "I look okay though, right?" I asked Changbin, feeling extremely self conscious and nervous to meet up with the cute boy. My hands tugged on my shirt, adjusting it even though it was already on correctly.

"You always look good Jin, stop being so anxious. Anyone would be lucky to have you. Even though you are a little bit clingy, and sometimes annoying, and maybe a little cocky, and kind of obsessive..." He rambled on, but stopped when I glared at him.

"My point is that despite all the things I just mentioned you are a great person who anyone should feel lucky to be liked by you. You are extremely kind, very selfless, you love to help people, you are very attentive and you are fiercely protective of the people you love." He said, making me smile and tear up at his genuine words.

"Awww, hyung!" I said, tears in my eyes. I threw myself at the tiny male who was sitting on the comfy chair in my room. My arms wrapped around him and I cried into his shoulder, and he groaned at my actions. He was just pretending to not enjoy it though, but before I knew it he was hugging me back, patting my back comfortingly.

I pulled away after a little while, noticing that there was a wet spot on his shirt from my tears. He ruffled my hair and I smiled at him from my place on the floor in front of him. My phone rang and I ran toward it immediately, hoping that it was Seungmin.

I saw the caller ID and answered quickly, a big smile on my face at the name flashing across my screen. "Hey baby. Couldn't wait to here my voice, could you?" I said, lowering the tone of my voice and smirking.

"N-no! I was just making sure you didn't forget about the meeting." He said, at first sounding flustered, but then a little sheepish. I held back a squeal, so obsessed with his cute voice, especially when he was shy and muttering.

"How could I forget about someone as amazing and adorable as you, Minnie?" I said into the phone, loving the precious giggle that sounded in my ears. The other guys were watching me with amused looks on their faces, never having seen me like this with someone.

"Stop it! You're making me blush." He whined, and I could hear that he was smiling. I gestured for my friends to stay quiet before resuming my flirting.

"That's the point, Minnie. I already told you that I love how you look in pink." I said and the guys started to laugh, so I shot them each a pointed glare. They all tried to suppress their laughter, but they were doing a terrible job.

"Okay, well...I'll see you later, okay? Try not be to be too hot, I don't think I can handle it." He said and his flirting almost killed me. My smile got so wide that my face ached.

"Ok baby, but you can't dress too cute, because I also don't think you could handle that." I said and I heard him choke on water at the dirty insinuation.

"Okay, bye..." he said and then I also told him goodbye. After hanging up, my friends all doubled over in laughter, and I glared at them again.

"What was that?" Bang Chan gasped out between laughs. "I've never ever seen you like that with anyone. I'm going to die from laughing so hard!" He gasped out, tears falling down his cheeks.