chapter four

Moving the paralyzed muscle of your face, you gulped and collected the remaining courage to say those sinful words.

"Jungkook I want to say something...."

Your lips palipitated, the world seemed spinning, his actions made skin erection on yours, "jungkook- I am sorry, I -I fuc-" suddenly you evidenced a huge weight on your shoulders.

"Jungkook.., JUNGKOOK.." screaming his name, his body swung from your shoulders wailing in air about to touch the hard floor, using your reflexes somehow grabbing his hand, you saved his body to trap down.

Gently placing him on the floor you cannot figure out the problem, his unconscious figure rested on your lap, examining his body you were disable to get any idea why he fainted.

"Jungkook, please open your eyes, I won't ever leave you. It was just a mistake a Drunken Mistake that I made." You cried positioning his plam between your shredding tears.

"Please jungkook listen to me, at least once, ugh JUNGKOOK, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES, I WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS PRANK, PLEASE JUNGKOOK....... PLEASE." You swallowed, your weakened hands struggling to dial the ambulance.

Every glance of his pale body lying prostrate on your lap gave you hot death stabs.

_______________

Time skip.

At the hospital.

"Y/N..." Seokjin jolted, patting your sobbing figure. 

"Oppa, jungkook..... jung-k-o-ok is ...'' your sniveling voice and erratic breathing made his eyebrows twitch. He pulled you closer, he patted your head that was resting on his chest.

"It's okay Y/N jungkook will be alright, it's just because of weakness, he was very negligent these days because of his project, he was working day and night, this project was not his professional but his personal favorite project." Jin wiped your tears from your cheeks. His twinkling eyes gave you hope that Jungkook will somehow be fine soon.

All the memories of the past night faded by the dark sight of Jungkook's body sunk into the hospital bed. "Please jungkook be fine.." you begged in front of almighty. Pressing his palms tighter.

"Mrs. Jeon" turning towards the direction you bowed in front of the doctor.

"Is jungkook okay,.." your forehead caressed with worry as you let out those words.

"Follow me Mrs. Jeon." His cold voice left out as he directed you towards his clinic. You drew your tiny steps, chewing your nails.

"Please take the seat mam.

"What's wrong doctor?"

"Actually Mrs. Jeon, Mr. Jeon is too young and he achieved huge success, but success is followed by tensions and more struggle to be perfect, Coming to the point, Mr. Jeon has very high blood pressure and his heart rate is also very high, due to stress and work overload, he might have not taken proper care of his heath and have irregular eating habits."

"He got a severe anxiety attack, he will be discharged today, but you need to take proper care of him, don't let him stress."

You nodded, feeding every word of the doctor into your brain as you can't risk his life again, you can't let the only person in your life go.

"These are his medications that he should take on time." With a little curve on his face, he faded from your sight.

Deep sunken in the chair, you were fighting a battle in your mind, what would happen if you tell the truth? What if...? The rest of the sentence sounded more painful than death to you.

"I won't tell him, at least for now, I am sorry jungkook." You cried your heart out at the empty clinic. Your frustration came out you scratched your arms, your silent sobs marked the disbelief in the words of doctor, "my kookie can't be weak."

"Kook" you cooed beside him, caressing his hairs. "Please never leave me alone." His soft and innocent tone hit your ears, you recalled yesterday's incident...

"Please don't tell Y/N," just why are you doing this to me kook, why is everything so puzzled, why I feel like you are not the same, why I also feel like you now love me more. "Kook... please be normal again, I will never leave." You rested your head on his head, your salty tears made their way from your eyes, to his cheeks.

"Y/N..." A soft murmuring voice took your attention, making your lips curve, the racing heart stopped as if someone applied a break to a running engine.

Your eyes met his half opened red eyes, with a rim of water beneath, "Thank God, you are safe." He buzzed lowly that only you can feel those vibrations.

"Look who is saying, the one who can't take proper care of himself, and is soo stubborn to eat at time." You gave him a death glare, but your tears were flowing down.

A mental satisfaction came that, "your love is safe."

"Until you are with me I am safe, Y/N, you protect me, you protect this," he gave a weak bunny smile pointing towards the left side of his chest. Pointing "HIS HEART" that he gave you to endure it, and secure it.

He is strong, yet he is vulnerable to the slightest pain of the cruel world, you act like armor to his vulnerable heart, but this time the armor has carved nails inside it, that will tear his heart apart.

"Can I trust Jackson?"

_______________

Can she trust him??