𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶

It was her choas that made her beautiful
-Anonymous

Ahira's pov

Squinting my sleepy eyes I saw the sunlight caressing my features. Turning towards my right I saw my husband sleeping peacefully. But the sunlight was trying to disturb his sleep.

I supported myself on my elbow blocking the naughty light from messing my husband's sleep.

'Ugg ! Why the hell am I behaving like a love sick teenager ?' I scolded myself.

Getting up from the bed I pulled the screens seeing the clock strike at eight. We had enough of sleep for today.

"Ahira put the screens on! " I heard him groan.

"Get up mister" Ignoring his pleas I pulled him out of the bed and pushed into the washroom.

"Won't you join me?" He asked with a wink making my eyes go wide like a saucer.

"Get lost" I pushed him further and closed the door hearing him laugh.

I choosed a black shirt and blue jeans for him. Keeping that on the bed I went towards Rinoz's room to get ready.

★★★

Third person's pov.

"I don't know anything. I will not marry him" She shouted looking at her mom and dad.

"But beta..."

"I don't want to hear any buts and ifs! I want Azlaan and thats it! I don't care if he is married. All I know is that I want him and I love him" She glared at her parents who were looking at her with wide eyes.

"Amira..." Without listening to her parents call she ran out of the house in a split of a second.

"What will we do now?" Her mom asked to her dad who was looking towards the way his daughter just dashed.

"My daughter will get what she wants" He said making his wife's eyes go wide.

"What are you saying?" The woman who never had the guts to shout in front of her monster husband had raised her voice.

Not for herself but for the girl who grew up in front of her eyes. Of course she never took her side whenever she used to get scolded but that doesn't means she didn't had a soft corner for her.

"I never said anything till now but please don't stoop this low. You have snatched everything from them already. Now don't snatch that girl's only happiness" She said with her tear filled eyes not thinking about the consequences of the lecture she just gave him.

"Now you will teach me" He spat and caught her by her hair. She yelped in pain

"Don't do this. Don't destroy that girl's life. Your daughter doesn't love him. Its just an obsession" She tried but all she got in return were slaps.

"You better be in your limit "He spat leaving her in the room.
.
.
.

"I want Ahira! By any means I want her. Do you understand" He shouted at the person on the other side.

"Just kidnapping her won't do dad. How about killing her" Amira smirked at her father.

"Don't get involved in this. I'll see what to do" Saying this he kissed his daughter's forehead before leaving the room.

★★★

Ahira's pov.

A loving family is what we all dream of. Looking at the scene before me my heart swells with happiness. A loving mother and a caring father, a naughty sister in law and the best other half. I have everything a person would crave for.

But this constant fear of losing them is making my mind go haywire.

"Yeah, yeah now you don't love me. I know you just love your wife" Rinoz said in fake anger. Her words making me blush.

Azlaan stuck out his tongue at his sister. Making both the parents laugh at their antics.

"Come on, its already late and besides they have to travel tomorrow. So lets sleep" Dad said sternly.

After ten minutes we all retired to our room. And I slept thinking about the coming days.

Hawww 😱😱
Amira is stooping so low.!
Anyways i never liked this girl 😑

And dear silent readers 💕
Please, pretty please.. If you like the book then do click the star button on the left side.. And if you aren't satisfied then do comment or PM me about you views so that i can improve the work.!!

But please respond🙏🙏

And may sushant singh rajput's soul rest in peace 😔. He was my favorite actor💔 can't believe he is no more.

Happy reading📖