Part 13: The Goodbyes

*the two Jedi hop in there ships and head back to Courascant. As soon as they land at the docking bay they are greeted by Rex*

Rex: I'm so sorry about General Skywalker.

Ahsoka: We are just about to go talk to him.

Rex: Tell him me and the rest of the 501st say hi.

Ahsoka: Of course.

*Ahsoka smiles and her and Obi-Wan rush over to the medical room. They look through the glass to faintly see Anakin, though it was a horrible view. Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Yoda walk over*

Yoda: Skywalker's death, a sad thing it is.

Windu: You two should go say goodbye and then we will work out the details for the ceremony.

Obi-Wan: Of course. Do you mind if I go in alone first, Ahsoka?

Ahsoka: Of course I don't mind.

*Obi-Wan walks into the room. Anakin laid one the bed with the IV going into his wrist. He was a light shade of white, he was practically a corpse. His eyes were barely opened and would flutter close every few minutes. He looked frail and had bags under his tired blue eyes. Tears stained his cheeks and sweat cover his hair and forehead.he wore some baggy pants and had a large amount of bandages covering his wound. Though the bandages were not enough as the blood was beginning to soak through*

Obi-Wan: Hey there Anakin.

*Anakin's eyes flutter open and a small grin spread across his face*

Anakin: Hey, Master.

*Anakin's voice was weak and trembling from hours of crying and screaming*

Anakin: I'm guessing you didn't find it.

Obi-Wan: I'm sorry Anakin, it's all my fault. I should've looked longer.

Anakin: Master, no, it's not your fault. It's my fault the ship crashed. I did it to myself.

Obi-Wan: You couldn't have known the ship was going to crash, Anakin.

Anakin: I worked on the ship earlier with Rex. I did some risky add ons and look we're that got me.

Obi-Wan: I don't know what I would do without you.

Anakin: You're going to have to figure it out. Promise me you won't give up because of me. Promise me you won't leave behind Ahsoka. She deserves a master. I want you to train her Master.

Obi-Wan: I promise Anakin. I'll be there for her.

*Anakin grabs Obi-Wan's arm*

Anakin: I'm with you till the end of the line.

Obi-Wan: always. I'm gonna miss you Anakin.

Anakin: May the force with with you master.

Obi-Wan: You to my young apprentice.

*Obi-Wan walks out of the room with tears in his eyes*

Obi-Wan: He is waiting for you.

Ahsoka: Ya.

*Ahsoka walks into the room. She was already crying*

Anakin: Hey Snips.

Ahsoka: Hey Skyguy it's been awhile.

Anakin: I'm sorry I was to busy teaching the younglings.

Ahsoka: Nope.

Anakin: I was helping master Yoda cross the street?

Ahsoka: Try again.

Anakin: I was to busy waiting for you.

Ahsoka: I'm sorry Master.

Anakin: What's with you and Obi-Wan being sorry? Non of this is your guy's fault. I take the responsibility.

Ahsoka: You're the best Master I could have ever wished for.

Anakin: Good that's what I was going for. Besides you're way better than a Youngling.

Ahsoka: Remember that time-

Anakin: Do t even bring it up.

*They all laughed and laughed. Anakin began to attempt to lurch forward as his laughing turned into intense coughing. Blood came out of his mouth*

Ahsoka: Master! Master calm down! Please!

*The coughing slowed down as he slowly began to drift to an eternal sleep*

Ahsoka: Master! Come back! I need you!

*Ahsoka lays her head down on bed Master's shoulder, and sobbed. She listened to the very faint vertigo of his heart. She was started when she heard her bag ruffle*

Ahsoka: What the kriff?
_______________________________
Hello There Everyone! Okay, so I'm not a cryer but this! This made me cry! And I'm writing it! The think this book only has a few chapters left until it is finished!

Soo this chapter is full of references I believe Obi-Wan had to references and Ahsoka did one. If you can comment the references I'll tell you if you are correct!

Picture of the day:

Quote of the day:"Love can't save you, Padmé

Quote of the day:
"Love can't save you, Padmé. Only my new powers can do that," -Anakin Skywalker (again)

*I hope you are prepared for the last chapter of the book. I have a special quote prepared*

Please don't forget to vote, comment and fallow! If you like this book you should go check out my other ones!

May the force be with you, always!