akaashi keiji

hi guys

i cant stop myself from making long a/n's 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😱😢😱😱😱😱😱💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😔😔😔😔😔🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️👅👅👅👅👅👅😍😍😍😍😍✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

also.. if i were to write a oneshot book (male reader) , including other guys from different animes , would u guys read?? just wondering cuz i'm rlly tempted to.. or should i do a haikyuu x male reader but with an actual story line?? ugh

I ALSO WANNA DO A DEMON SLAYER BOOK SO BAD YALL DONT EVEN KNOWWWWWWW idk if i wanna do a oneshot book or a book with an actual storyline y'all tell me

i'm trying to catch up on the manga but it's literally so hard to make sense of the drawing i'm not good with all the action and i can barely make out what's happening bye i'm almost done with it tho purd

BROOO UZUI>>>>>>>> fucking fine ass male bro i swear i'm gonna clap his cheeks

BUT IM CRYING BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO GENYA (no spoilers) LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! SOMEONE SPEAK TO ME ABOUT THIS SHIT ITS UN FUCKINF BELIEVABLE

my first request woohooooooo this was requested by iwannacugirl ^^ sorry if it wasn't what you expected 😔 but i tried

bewareeeee this is short bc idk

(name): keijiiiiiiiiiiiii r u awakeeeeeeeee
(name): akaashi
(name): fkajshaish
(name): ad
(name): d
(name): a
(name): f
(name): sjfhsjf
(name): afianzar
(name): s
(name): f d
(name): f
(name): EJEIUAIJSIEHXJBDJSBSHD
(name): i'm dead

akaashi: you woke me up 😐
akaashi: also its 3am, what do you want

(name): I CANT SLEEPPP omg i rewatched kny cuz i was so bored

akaashi: please stop texting me

(name): i-
(name): wowwwwwwww i see how it is
read 3:47

(name) let out a huff as he threw his phone onto his covers before throwing a pillow over his face and yelling into it. quietly though, he knew his mother wouldn't hesitate to beat him if he was too loud.

usually, she would be on his ass whenever he slept late but thanks to quarantine.. no school equals no bed time! what a good time for his insomniac self to go crazy and fuck up him sleeping schedule, yeah?

(COUKD U TELL ME HOW FAR IN THE FUTURE DO U SEE US?? U CAN MAKE DECISIONS WHILE UR LIPS GRAZE ON MY PEACH FUZZ- sorry)

(name) sighed, letting out a big yawn that brought tears to his eyes before he decided to watch one more episode of (show) before he would sleep- or TRY to sleep.

it was twenty minutes after and (name) came to the conclusion that, one episode wouldn't suffice. which meant he would have to sneak in more snacks to fully enjoy and relish the next episode.

turning on the flashlight from his phone, he walked down the hallway that seemed too eerie at the moment.

"just get some doritos.. then i'll be back in the comfort of my room.." (name) mumbled as he creeped into the kitchen, hoping that the wooden planks wouldn't creak and blow his cover. the (color)-haired boy opened the cabinet and let out a small sigh of relief when he saw one more bag of his favorite chips left. he gingerly picked it up and stared at it in awe, as if it were his lover.

he was about to open the bag, when his phones ringtone suddenly went off.

"someone is calling, master. someone is calling-"

(name) let out a wince when he realized how loud it was and quickly went to silence the embarrassing ringtone by answering it and pressing the phone against his cheek. he knew he should've never let kuroo mess with his phone.

"i'm outside."

"keiji-? outside? what are you talking about?" (name) asked, at the same time he heard three quiet knocks from his food. "what the hell.." he murmured as he walked towards the door, unlocking it and opening it. he hung up the call since he found it useless to be on call now.

"doritos? at this hour?" akaashi judged as he made his way inside the house he's already been in too many times to count. taking the bag of chips from (name)'s hand and throwing it back inside the pantry without hesitation.

small, comical tears fell down (name)'s face as akaashi dragged him back inside of his room with a tight grip.

"what are you doing here?" (name) asked as he cleared the empty bags of chips he left on the right side of his bed. he grew slightly concerned because akaashi looked like we would fall asleep any second.

"you woke me up with your spamming. and i know you probably won't sleep until ten in the morning because you're irresponsible, so i'm here." akaashi said with a backhanded insult which made (name) pout. the dark-haired boy decided to make himself comfortable and laid down on the bed.

"wanna watch-"

"no, turn it off. you're going to sleep."

(name) let out an exaggerated sigh and turned off the tv to fulfill akaashi's wishes. he laid down beside akaashi, but far enough so he wouldn't invade his personal space.

"come here.." akaashi murmured as he stretched his left arm out, motioning (name) to get closer.

(name) quickly looked around the room to see if akaashi was speaking to anyone else before pointing at himself, "me?" he stupidly asked with a grin on his face.

"you know what.."

"no! i'm joking." (name) whispered as he scooted closer to akaashi, almost gasping when he felt akaashi embrace him with his arms. "if you wanted to cuddle you could've just told me." he teased as his finger traced a vein that ran along akaashi's forearm.

"just shut up and sleep, please." akaashi sneered and rolled his eyes at the male's annoying antics. he waited until (name)'s eyes were closed to start running his fingers through his (color) locks, combing out all the knots.. and stray pieces of chips that were there.

anywaysssss i'm open to more requests so pls request or umm give ideas or jus tell me what u want included in future oneshots 💞 i'm working on another request rn so 😫😫😫

guys thank uuuuu we hit over 500 votes today ^^ and we hit 8k views yayyyy y'all r my baes

also can people add me on discord :( and invite me to some servers ??? jus wanna make new friends lol qiinxz#5977

OK AND SCREW IT IM GONNA MAKE A DEMON SLAYER BOOK PERIODT 😜😜😫😫😫😫 bye