Chapter Break

Hey Guys!

Before we get this started, this is not a chapter! If you can't tell by the title. This is a little something so I can reach out to you guys and kinda let you know what path this book is going to be taking.

I highly advise you to read through this, but I cannot force you. So if you don't feel like it, keep doing what you're doing and keep reading.

Now, with that out of the way, lets get this going!

I have said it numerous of times, but I am pumped for the release of The Last of Us Part 2. I've been waiting for this game for almost 7 years now, and it's just a couple of days around the corner.

I've seen trailers and small bits of gameplay, and I already have creative ideas rushing through my mind at what I could do with this story. Now, about the story.

I'm trying my best to get out as many chapters as I can before Part 2 is dropped, but There's no way this story is gonna finish in time. Which is alright, it just means there's gonna be a couple day break where I don't post anything because I'm playing the game.

Also, this story is building up more chapters than I originally anticipated. The idea was to combine Part 2 into this book, but if I did that this thing would hit an insane amount of chapters. And I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of books with long chapters.

So I think that Part 2 is gonna be a separate book on its own, carrying off of this first one. I'll post an update on here, as well as send out an announcement when it drops, but I want you guys to be aware!

Also, with that being said, Y/N and Ellie's relationship is gonna begin to bloom now in these upcoming chapters, but the spike won't really happen until we get past reuniting with Tommy. But I just want you guys to be clear on what's gonna happen.

I'm well aware that Ellie is gay in the cannon story, and this story is not trying to denounce that at all. I have no problems with her sexuality, in fact I think it's great that they did something like that. But I am making this story because of my creative ideas that allow me to build this character that falls for Ellie like it's been going.

Anyways, that was a bit of info. How do you guys like the story so far?

I love writing every bit of it, in my opinion it is just so much fun. Even when I'm doing combat and action scenes, you can still feel the story really progressing and characters getting developed. It feels like playing the game all over again, except for the game was just a bit (a lot) more fun.

I'm sure you guys are getting tired of all of this text, so I'll let you move on in just a moment. Before we head off, though, I have to ask something, it's gonna be kinda like a pole.

Do You Guys Wanna See A Chapter Dedicated to Y/N's History?

Or Do You Just Want Me To Stick With The Main Story All The Way Through?

I don't know why everything is capitalized but I don't wanna go back and fix it-

Anyways, please vote on which one you want! You guys have until we get past Henry and Sam, then the voting will be closed. If you guys vote yes, then you're gonna get a chapter right before we reunite with Tommy.

I think it's a pretty cool idea, but what do you guys wanna see?

Now then, I'm done with all of my talking. You guys keep on reading the story, and tell me what I can do to make it better! I'm here to entertain you guys, so give me any sort of criticism. Like always, enjoy the rest of the story!