25

every one went silent.but did jungkook care?hell no!

jk- MARK U BASTARD!-

Tae-jungkook!sit down plz.

jungkook's face is red becuz of the anger.jungkook sighed and sat down.

tae-ok now what happened?why jungkook was shouting?i heard ur voice to my classroom.

jk-this pervert here was bothering me i said to go away but didnt.every one in the class saw it!!

taehyung felt his blood boiling.but he still is a teacher.

bambam-yes sir jungkook is right everyone saw it.even i said to mark to stop bothering him before jungkook get angry.

every one agreed.normally no one would expose mark but they know that taehyung would do something to mark.so yeah they wanted to teach him a lesson.taehyung looked at mark with a burning gaze.

tae-i heard u didnt attend school so u could miss the detention.who do u think u are huh?!!?THIS TIME U CANT ESCAPE MARK!!GO TO THE PRINCIPAL ROOM NOW!!!IF I CAUGHT U TRYING TO ESCAPE JUST GET THAT U MET UR WORST NIGHTMARE!!NOW GO!!

mark fliched not only him but everyone also flinched at taehyung's angry voice.mark started to sweat.he quickly got up and ran to the principal room.students are surprised becuz this was the first time they saw taehyung shout.taehyung panted.

baekhyun-god he is scary.im not even trying to make him angry.u too jungkook.

jk-i know he is scary.he wont let mark go now.

tae-jungkook i want to have a word with u.

taehyung went out side.jungkook also got up and followed him.when they are out taehyung looked around to check if there anyone.since there is no one he held jungkook's face.he opened his mouth to speak but jungkook quickly hugged him tight.

jk-i hate him tae.

tae-shh shh.dont worry baby.he wont bother u again.ok?

he said patting jungkook's head.they pulled away and taehyung looked at him worried.

tae- he didnt touch u right my wifey?

jungkook blushed and shook his head.taehyung smiled and pecked his baby's lips.

jk-what is that teacher doing not coming to the class?

tae-aww baby.every one arent younger like us.plus since he is old he might have family problems too.

jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck.

jk-u dont have any family problems honey?

tae-no baby.i dont have since i got a lovely wife.

jk-oh really mr.kim?

tae-yes mrs.kim.now go to ur class ok my cupcake?we will see each other after school.

jungkook nodded and pecked taehyung's lips and went in to the class.everyone started cheering for him when he entered.

boy-u teach him a lesson jungkook!!thats great!!

jungkook smiled.

jk-that bastard deserves that.lets see if he comes to school again.

he smirked and went to his seat.whole class started laughing.

taehyung went to the principal room angrily.when he opened the door he saw mark standing there but principal wasnt there.he smirked and went to mark pinning him to the nearest wall.mark gasped but seeing its taehyung he smirked.