Elias 3.4

"Dad! Don't be stingy and explain it to me!"

Elias pouted as he hung onto Claude's robes. The emperor stayed silent as he smirked down at his son which only riled Elias up.

Athanasia watched as they duo. She could not help but think that this world was so different from the novel she had read.

There was one thing she did not want to admit. It was that Claude was very handsome.

He was the type that could attract women without sweating and Athanasia could see why they would want Claude.

In the spin off that she had read, Diana really loved Claude and Claude loved her as well... but.

Athanasia's eyes moved over to Elias who was crossed arms and filled air into his cheeks. Claude had a gentle smile as he tussled Elias's hair.

Elias, a character that did not appear in 'Lovely Princess', looked like one of those expensive porcelain made dolls back in earth. The crown prince shared Claude's features but his character was a little... very wild.

Athanasia spaced out as she took in the way Claude's and Elias's eyes twinkled in content against the sun. It was like they were in their own world and paradise.

Were her eyes the same as them?

It was then when something caught her eyes. It was lotus.

Was it blue?

No, the petals were transparent so it looked blue since the lake was blue.

She had the sudden desire to have one.

Athanasia reached over and little by little she was getting closer.

"Huh?"

She heard Elias but it was the least of her concern. She was almost there.

"Stop! What are you doing?!"

Athanasia flinched and her hand slipped the edge of the boat. Her small body submerged into the water. She struggled up for air but the dress was too heavy for her to move.

When she broke out to the surface, she took a gasp of air. Panic sprung up as she tried to get hold of the boat but her hands kept slipping.

"Hel- Help!"

"Athanasia!"

Elias called out. He stretched out his hand to reach for her.

It happened fast. She had seen the disinterest in Claude's cold eyes as he watched her struggle as something curled up around her ankle and pulled her into the lake.

"Athanasia!"

She heard Elias.

Feeling herself go deeper and deeper before a force pulled her up. The water that didn't leave her suddenly left her lungs as she coughed it out and gasped for air.

"Princess!"

She heard Lillian and felt her wrap her arms around her.

"Princess are you alright?!"

Athanasia was still trying to wrap her head about what had just happened as she clung onto air.

"Felix."

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Teach Athanasia how to swim. It would be a shame if an emperor's daughter drowned to death in a mere lake."

Claude turned and Athanasia took a glimpse.

It looked like Elias was being carried by Claude. There was no sound and she could not see him since Claude's body covered his body.