liv. roman

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹
❝ 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

THE WINDS OF ROHAN WERE LIGHT and airy that particular evening

THE WINDS OF ROHAN WERE LIGHT and airy that particular evening. Vera basks in the swell sensation of the changing breeze framing her face, taking a moment to appreciate the beautiful view of Edoras and its surroundings as the glistening, bright sun sets in the distance. With her hands free and her spirit soaring, Vera lets the gleaming sun shine on her form, creating a shadow behind her and causing a radiant illuminance on her delicate face. Her eyes warm from their soft hazel to a lovely, molten brown, shimmering brighter with the sun's health. Her hair moved behind her in a free fashion, which would undoubtedly cause Vera more torment later that day. She didn't care for it, though, as she let her soul and her heart rise with the glory of the sun setting at the western side of Middle Earth.

Vera had traded her luxurious jewels and golds for a more comfortable attire. Still clad in her dress, Vera had exchanged her silver circlet for a golden headband, sitting atop her simple but full brunette locks. Her accessories have been replaced with simpler jewels that swayed the aggressive exterior she normally puts out when speaking to other nobles. All in all, Vera looked incredibly resplendent with the simplicity of her attire but the regal and well-respected waves coming off her. She didn't know what started her need to remove the finer golds and admirable factors of her garb but she didn't question it, already feeling the weight of it all diminishing from her relaxed mind at that moment.

Vera had just finished the meeting with Thèoden, and after trading her jewels for simpler clothing and giving her farewells to her friends for the rest of the evening, Vera had departed from Meduseld's Halls to make her way towards the noble house of Grimmund's family. She had positively been in a better mood once the meeting between her and the King ended, momentarily being able to move past her previous difficulties and face another challenge of providing an audience to a family of Rohan but it did not stop the wearisome creep of other matters needing her attention. No matter what she did, it seems that her thoughts would never stop to fatigue her mind, and in doing so, fatigue her entire body as well.

Sighing, Vera patiently waited for Edgar and Grimmund to cease their duties as being main captains of the guard — as she soon learned after being informed by an overly excited Èowyn — and arrive at whatever moment they are able to grant permission from their King to leave for the rest of the evening. Vera hoped that Thèoden wouldn't hold them up any longer for they have done an incredible job in keeping the city safe and protected whilst he was...away. Nevertheless, Vera would have no choice but to force herself to wait, which is a skill she did not have for her impatience would prove to be the death of her. As proof to that statement, Vera was finally able to think again and wasn't wasting any time in proceeding with her thinking processes once more.