19 (Truth or Dare)

Nayeon spin the bottle and it landed on Chaeyoung.

Please Chae don't take dare... I know those dirty minds... Please Chae Mina thought.

"I would choose... Dare" Chaeyoung said soo proudly.

Mina face palmed her self in her brain.

"Hehe... Kiss the girl on her lips who you love" Nayeon said..
"H-How d-do you know t-that I am into g-girls" chaeyoung said while blushing.

"Yaah! Don't need to blush... Except me all are into girls HERE" Jihyo said.

"and what if I say that the girl I love is not present here? " Chaeyoung ask.

"You will go to her house and kiss her in front of us." Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung got up from her place and started going in Mina's direction.

Mina is in a little shock. But for other girls they know where it will go so they let them do whatever she wants to.

Chaeyoung kneel down and started coming close to Mina. Mina close her eyes and ready to taste her lovers lips.

She felt a pair of soft lips. Tastes exactly like strawberry are kissing her. Without wasting a minute Mina kissed her back.

"Woohhh! " The girls started screaming.

And the pair got separated. Chaeyoung sat near Mina instead of going back to her previous place.

Both girls didn't lift there head as both faces were redder than red color.

The next time bottle stops on Jeongyeon.

I know them they'll give me the same dare. I don't have any problem I want to taste her lips. How will they taste? Yaah! Yoo Jeongyeon stop acting like pervert chose truth okay...

"Unnie tell us fast"
"Dare! " fuck fuck fuck... I wanna choose Truth.

"I-I mean T-Truth"

"No no you can't change it" Momo opposed.

"Kiss Nayeon unnie on her lips" Tzuyu said with a smirked face.
Jeongyeon give her I-am-gonna-kill-you expression.

Nayeon is sitting next to me I turn my face towards her. Her face is down. Not looking to anyone.

Jeongyeon  started coming close to her. She closed her eyes tightly. You can see how much Nayeon is scared. Their nose touched and when their lips are just cms away they heard a voice 'BANG!'

Jeongyeon turn her face and saw... Sana passed out.

Both girls sighed in relief and thanked Sana in their mind.

Tzuyu picked Sana. And get into Nayeon's guest room.

They were soo close that it's normal.

"I think we have to end this game" Jihyo said and stood up and then moved towards the store room.

Chaeyoung and Mina stood up and went in guest room to sleep.

Jihyo brought 2 blankets and 3 pillows with one mattress and arranged it on the floor.

She threw 2 pillows and one blanket on the mattress and DAHMO attacked on that mattress and make them comfortable.

Jihyo slept on the couch of the living room.

On the other hand 2Yeon didn't move from there places is like they are stick to the ground.

Nayeon suddenly snapped out and waved her hand in front of Jeongyeon.

They both went to there room. Without uttering a word they both slept.

"Good night N-Nabong" Jeongyeon gathered courage to say just those 3 words.

Nayeon turn her face towards Jeongyeon and wrapped her hands around the younger girls waist.

"Good Night Jeongie" Nayeon said and slept.

Even if both girls are not showing but right now there heart beat rate is faster than a bullet train..

Nayeon is cursing herself for taking this step and on the other hand jeongyeon was starring at the ceiling blankly.

Jeongyeon than turn around and she also wrapped her hands around the older one waist and kissed her forehead.

NOW they both drifted into dreamland with each others dream...