Second Great War and Siren Invade Earth 1939-1947 (Update)

General POV
20th March 1934
Location: Ottoman Empire

After the Russian Civil War and The Great War (WWI) ended, Ottoman Empire begins modernization for Imperial Ottoman Armed Forces (Osmanlı İmparatorluğu Silahlı Kuvvetleri) such as Army,Air Force and Navy. All armament and equipment of the Imperial Ottoman Army have been modified. Old bolt-action rifles like Mauser M1896, Mauser M1903, Mauser M 1917, Mauser M1917/34, Mosin Nagant M91/30, SMLE MK.III TS *Turkish SMLE* (8mm Mauser), Springfield M1903A3/T-2M3, Springfield M1903A1/T-2M1, and SMLE Mk.III* begin replaced with more reliable semi-automatic rifles like Turner SMLE 1930 (Buy Blueprints from Russell Turner), T-31 Semi-Automatic Rifle (Copy Turner SMLE with Improved Gas-operated system ), T-34 Semi-Automatic Rifle (Copy Russian SKS), and Mauser M1930/44 (Copy Gewehr 41/43), Sub-Machine guns like MP-28, MP-34 Steyr-Solothurn and TS-27 (Copy MP-34 Steyr-Solothurn),Thompson M1928,Thompson M1928A1,Thompson M1 Series, Prototype Assault Rifles or Prototype Battle Rifle like StG 44, Improved Fedoror 'M1916/36' Avtomat "get from Russian Civil War", T-7 AR and KCR 20 (copy StG 44 with improved material and system) and Light/Medium/Heavy machine guns like Lewis Gun Mk.II,ZB-26,Bren Gun Mk.I,MG08,MG08/15,PM Maxim M1910/38 with 8mm Mauser,M1919A2 Browning Heavy Machine Gun,Vicker Mk.III Heavy Machine Gun and M2HB Browning HMG.Ottoman Empire also begin a naval reconstruction program or modernization of the navy program (Imparatorluk Osmanlı Donanması) such as retrofit, rebuilt or redesign into a modern warship type vessel like the old battleship and the old battlecruiser OIG Abdül Kadir (Abdul Kadir-class, Pre-Dreadnought Battleship),OIG Sultan Osman-ı Evvel (Rio de Janeiro-Class,Dreadnought Battleship),OIG Yavuz Sultan Selim(Moltke-class, Battlecruiser), OIG Sultan Abdul Kadir II (Moltke-class, Battlecruiser),OIG Turgut Reis (Brandenburg -Class,Pre-Dreadnought Battleship),2 Brandenburg-Class, Pre-Dreadnought Battleship and 5 Reşadiye-Class, Super Dreadnought Battleship with replace old naval gun to new naval gun such as 11-inch gun to 13.5-inch gun replace new 15-inch gun to 18-inch gun or used same caliber with new variants or mods,add secondary gun like 5-7 inch gun,add 20mm to 4 inch gun AA Gun such as The Bofors 40mm/60 Gun,The Oerlikon 20 mm cannon,The 8.8 cm SK C/30,the QF 2-pounder,The 3.7 cm SK C/30 and many more,add new radio,sonar and radar and for the old destroyer such as 4 Muâvenet-i Millîye-Class,Torpedo Boat or Destroyer,4 Samsun-class,Destroyer replace main gun 2 to 3 inch gun into 4 to 5 inch gun or used same caliber with new variants or mods,add 20mm to 40mm AA gun,replace new torpode tubes and many more such as new radio system,sonar,radar and equid new installed power.And for cruiser such as 2 Peyk-i Şevket-class,Torpedo Cruiser,2 Hüdâvendigâr-Class,Unprotected Cruiser,OIG Midilli (Magdeburg-Class,Light Cruiser),OIG Mecidiye (Mecidiye-Class,Protected Cruiser) and OIG Hamidiye (Hamidiye-Class,Protected Cruiser)replace main gun 2 to 3 inch gun into 4 to 7 inch gun or used same caliber with new variants or mods,add 20mm to 40mm AA gun,replace new torpode tubes and many more such as new radio system,sonar,radar and equid new installed power.Ottoman Empire also buys the old warships from other countries such as HMS Dreadnought (Dreadnought-class, Dreadnought Battleship), HMS Malaya (Queen Elizabeth-class, Super Dreadnought Battleship ), HMS Audacious (King George V-class (1911),Super Dreadnought Battleship),HMS Duke of Edinburgh (Duke of Edinburgh-class,Armored Cruiser) and many old warship from Royal Navy and United States Navy.Ottoman Empire also planning build new warship like 5 Aircraft Carriers,2 Supercarrier,2 Super Battleship,5 Battleship,3 Battlecruiser,4 Large Cruiser,6 Heavy Cruiser,8 Light Cruiser,15 Destroyer,20 Torpedo Boat,10 Heavy Submarine and 22 Submarine.Ottoman Empire also begin modernized program for the Imperial Ottoman Air Force (İmparatorluk Osmanlı Hava Kuvvetleri) with redesign and built new Aircraft Fighter,Heavy Fighter,Light Bomber-Torpedo,Heavy Bomber-Torpedo and Strategic Bomber and build and research a Secret Weapon.And also the Ottoman Scientist begin reseach new equidment and weapons for the Army,Navy and Air Force.The Caliphate of Ottoman,Sultan Suleiman IV order the Grand Marshal of the Ottoman Empire, Itsuka Shido, and other generals to execute all communist uprisings, traitors, betrayed, leftists and rebellions.