Georgenotfound x reader

"Georrrrrrgeeeeeee," y/n says, searching the house for her boyfriend.
"Y/nnnnnn," he replies from his hiding spot. He chuckles and y/n creeps up to the couch.
"Boo!" She yells, jumping on top and looking behind.
"!!—Dangit!" He screams. "Cmonnn you didn't need to scare me!" Y/n giggles and runs to hide as George chases after her. "Where are youuu?" He chirps.
"Nowhere!" She replies back. George knew exactly where she was. He creeps up and pounces on her pinning her down.
"Ha! You're not getting away that easily!"
"Nooooo!" She trues wiggling free. "Georgeee please let me g-" before she can finish her sentence she's greeted with a soft pair of lips.
"You talk too much.." George mumbles, kissing her passionately again. Y/n follows his lead and kisses him back until he picks her up and takes her to his bedroom. He brings out snacks from his secret stash and throws them onto the bed. Y/n's eyes sparkle at all the chocolate. She takes a Hershey's bar and bites down on it, her tongue tingling from the sweetness.
"Mmmm!~" she exclaims.
"Hey don't eat it all without me!" George calls behind him while he's turning on Netflix.
"I won't~" she chimes back taking another bite.

Once George has Netflix set up, he jumps in bed with Y/n and cuddles her, using his phone to navigate shows. Eventually he chooses a movie called 365 Days and plays it. They eat candy while watching it, spending the rest of the night together.