22(Hot spring bath)

Nayeon and Jeongyeon both reached at hot spring bath

"How many people are there? " receptionist asked.

"2" Jeongyeon replied and she guided 2yeon to a private hot spring bath. And left them.

The door closed leaving both the girls ALONE!! 

They removed there upper clothes and left in undergarments...

They started scrolling phones and reading some memes. Watching YouTube videos.

Nayeon snatched up Jeongyeon's phone and put it aside.

"Yaah!  I was using it"
"let's spend time together" Nayeon said. As usual Jeongyeon can't say no to nayeon.

They both started bickering or you can say nayeon is talking to much.

"Nabong... "
"hmm? "
"do you have a radio inside your body?" Jeongyeon asked seriously.
"of course no pabo! But why? "
"You are speaking non stop like a radio" Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

Nayeon started coming closer.

Jeongyeon knows that nayeon will hit her so she started distancing herself.

Nayeon keep on chasing jeongyeon and after 2 minutes of long Tom and Jerry game nayeon finally caught jeongyeon in the middle of the pot.

Nayeon panted. "haha... You are tired" Jeongyeon joked.

Nayeon just give her a glare.

Nayeon legs became a little wobbly so she was about to fall but caught by jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon arms are wrapped around Nayeon's waist. There faces were just inches away.

Air of awkwardness covered them.

It feels like they lost themselves in each others eye.

Jeongyeon gaze shifted onto Nayeon's lips. Naturally pink. Puffy. Plumpy. And sweet in taste.

She remember the taste from that day it becomes her favorite taste.

"c-can I k-kiss you?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon was shocked this question is out of the blue.

"it's okay... I-" Jeongyeon was cut off as nayeon connected their lips.

Jeongyeon cheeks were cupped by nayeon's palm. Jeongyeon hands are still wrapped around Nayeon's waist.

They are feeling the same thing when they kissed for the butterflies.

Same taste of lips mixed with a little water, same butterflies flying in both stomachs, same power of current flowing through each body... Everything is same.

Jeongyeon broke the kiss... She don't know that is this a right time or wrong but right now she want to do it.

Jeongyeon took all her courage and close her eyes.

"Iloveyouimnayeon" Jeongyeon spoke nayeon started laughing.

Jeongyeon open her eyes and saw her favorite thing which is nayeon's smile.
But at this time she is a little confused.

"what did you said... I can't understand a thing" jeongyeon again close her eyes.

But this time she felt something on her palms.

Nayeon holds jeongyeon hands. Jeongyeon open her eyes again and look towards the direction of their hands.

Whenever jeongyeon is nervous she closes her eyes and at that time nayeon always hold her hands to make her feel less nervous.

Jeongyeon look directly into Nayeon's eye.

"I love you Im Nayeon" jeongyeon said. Her voice is full of sincerity.

Nayeon hugged jeongyeon and Jerry her head on jeongyeon's shoulder.

"I love you too" Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon wrapped her hands around Nayeon's back. And started caressing it.

"you took so long. Jeongyeon. It's too late" Nayeon said.

"it's not... You will be with me forever and ever...  And I'll never leave your side"

"I can't... You to know this... I can't... Sorry for hurting you"

"You never hurt me... And I know you'll not hurt me this time too" jeongyeon said and kissed Nayeon's forehead.

"I promise I'll never let you go"

) To take a bath in a hot spring... [✔]