Chapter Sixty-Four

Third Person

On the second day of Twice's practice for their choreography, everyone is already in the building and doing the first thing they did when they arrived yesterday at the place.

While waiting for the drinks that managers ordered for them, they are warming up as today is the other half of the choreography that they need to learn.

Y/N on the other hand is planning to do the same thing she did yesterday. Although she was a little sore from her practice yesterday, she kept it up and just keep on doing what she needs to do.

As their drinks were delivered, Y/N went out with Kris to talk to her.

"Y/N, no. You're overworking yourself." Kris said sternly as the younger asked her again to cover her up

"Aunt Kris, please. Just for today, I won't ask again tomorrow, I promise!"

"Y/N, no."

"But I am fine, I have always told you if I am not feeling well, haven't I? Just for today, please? Promise this will be the last one."

Kris sighed as she looked at Y/N who was technically begging.

"Please? I promise, just for today."

"Fine, but you will tell me if you're not feeling well. You are pushing yourself way too much. If you won't stop, I am afraid but I have to tell this to everyone."

"Promise, I am not. And yes, I will tell you if I don't feel good."

"Go back inside, they are probably looking for you."

"Thank you, aunt Kris!"

As the younger ones came back, they started the practice. Y/N followed and did her best to get the steps quickly. She's successful, but still, she's not satisfied.

As it's a lunch break, they all eat together and talk about some other stuff like what will they do after the promotions and many more.

Meanwhile, Y/N was busy eating as she was filling herself with much energy, but not too much, so she can still dance.

"Wow, Y/N. You ate a lot today."

"It's because she didn't eat last night," Chaeyoung said to Momo.

"I told you, I am full. I ate during the meeting." Y/N said.

after they ate and had their break, they continue the steps until the very end of the choreography. They dance the whole song and Y/N of course filmed it.

Aside from that she wants to see it while she's doing practice by herself, she also wants to see if she complements with the group.

Dancing it alone in front of the mirror is a bit tough for her as she can only focus on herself, so she won't do any mistakes.

Their practice ended an hour earlier, and Y/N thinks it was an opportunity for her to have more practice alone, or so she thought.

"No, Y/N, you can't stay here that long," Kris said as the girls left already.

Luckily they still believe the previous excuse they used yesterday. Chaeyoung almost not as she said Y/N can just go home since she doesn't understand what the meeting is all about, as when they asked her yesterday, she said she didn't understand anything.

But Y/N said that she has to be there because her presence is much appreciated by the management and her uncle. And that leaves the girls no choice.

"Why not? that's the time I left the building yesterday."

"Because they won't believe that you stayed in that meeting for three hours and all you gotta say is you don't understand anything. So, no, that's a final answer."

Y/N sighed without a choice and just agreed. She went to the practice room and started dancing the new steps before she danced the whole song.

"I just wanna die." Y/N huffed as she felt exhausted. She was laying on the ground as she was looking at the bright ceiling.

When the door opens, Y/N sat up and saw her aunt Kris.

"Times up, we have to go."

Y/N nodded and decided to call it a day. As she came back, she saw the others already resting and having a great time in the living room.

"Y/N, how's the talk? Tell me you understand something." Chaeyoung said.

"Ah yeah, they said to keep up the good work. and many other things I can't tell because it's confidential. I'll be just in my room."

"Don't you wanna watch with us?!" Momo asked.

"I'll just change, go on, enjoy the movie, I'll be there before you know it!" Y/N said as she ran upstairs.

She almost tripped as her knees are shaking over the long practice she took. Gladly she was quick to hold on to the bar on the stairs.

As she got in her room, she threw her back and quickly changed into her sleeping wear. She didn't even bother to take a bath or quick shower because of how heavy her body feels like.

She flopped to her bed and just let her eyes rest for some time as she also wants to join the girls because she knows they will be waiting for her. But it was hard as she was so tired, and she completely fade into her sleep.

It was almost dinner when the girls finished the movie and no Y/N came back to watch with them. They thought the younger has just something important to do in her room which is why she stayed there longer.

They just ordered food and it came a few minutes ago. When Chaeyoung is just about to call on Y/N, her phone rings and she answered it.

It was the Pd-nim who was calling to inform her of something important, and that is about the album where she mentioned that she wanted to participate in writing.

["You can come tomorrow to speak with the other writers. Tell it to Dahyun and Jihyo too."]

"Okay, Pd-nim, I will."

"Uhm anyway, can I ask you something?"

["Sure, what is it? Is it about the upcoming comeback?"]

"No, just about Y/N. She said you had her in a meeting. I asked her what is it about and she said it's confidential. I just wanna make sure everything's going on well on my sister's contract."

["Oh... Well, the management does talk about her contract until now, and we are finishing the other things that we need to settle before her actual debut of her. But I didn't have her at the meeting. I only ask Kris to come."]

"But she said she attended the meeting. Two days in a row, and she said her presence is needed there."

["No, I just had Kris with the meetings. In fact, I haven't seen Y/N since the last time. I only hear about her when Kris gave me updates. I know that you are all preparing for the comeback plus she's also doing some covers that the management asked for her engagement. So far that's all."]

["But I talked to Kris yesterday. I was surprised when she was still in the building after you all left. She said Y/N decided to stay longer. Maybe that's the reason."]

"Is that so? Thank you, Pd-nim. I will tell the news to Jihyo unnie and Dahyun."

["Okay, tell Y/N to say Hi to her. I know this is all new to her, which is why I always ask Kris too. I hope she's not overworking herself."]

"Okay, Pd-nim. Thank you."

As Chaeyoung ended the call, Mina looked at her.

"Was that Pd-nim? What did he say?"

"Stuff, plus something about me having a long serious talk to my sister."