F O R T Y- T W O

Seth Salvatore

Red. All I saw was red as I walked into the deserted warehouse with high rage rushing through my veins. My blood was boiling like hot water. I was coming to kill to murder their useless souls because they dared mess with me and double crossed me by taking my wife.

Dean Noel were walking behind me while hundreds other men in black were in the trucks surrounding the area, they came to save the Donna and to show these motherfuckers that they had made a mistake messing with us.

" Are we clear? " I asked loading my gun.

" We are clear, Don. Our men surrounded the whole area. Their men were all inside. Those men guarding the front and back are ours. " Dean said.

Little did they know haft of the men inside were ours too. Brandon had done a very great job killing and replacing people.

" We come to kill. The only people who will walk out of here alive are Dmitri Petrov and Kaitlyn Garcia. I want them both alive and untouched. " I instructed through the ear piece which they responded with a yes Don.

" Remember as soon as the gunshots start your Donna is your first priority. She is above me and everyone else. Get her out of there first. " I continued

Hearing a loud and clear agreement from all of my men through the war piece, I nodded my head gesturing to start this war.

Eight of the men standing in front of the gate bowed their heads at us as I walked pass them inside.

We were in the main hall, it was two story warehouse with men standing in every corner of the rectangle building. I scanned the area briefly and knew instantly that the ones standing on the ground were not ours, our men were also standing at every corner but on the second floor, better shots from up there.

Brandon knew what he was doing.

" Tell your pathetic excuse of a boss that I am here. " I barked and suddenly all eyes and all guns were held toward my direction.

Slowpokes.

I didn't flinch but looked at each and every one of them dead in the eyes. A tall man stepped forward and walked to the basement I assumed.

The fucker dared put my woman in his disgusting cell.

I waited impatiently with the guns still in my head. Dean and I tapped their boots against the floor making me even more irritated and restless. Why the hell were they taking so long.

" Put your toy guns outta my face right now or I will shove it down your throat after I kill your bloody boss. " I growled.

And just like that the guns were down. At least these fuckers had a brain to not mess with an angry husband whose wife was kidnapped from his own home.

From the corner of my eyes Brandon walked out with a limping Victoria by his side. Damn. They messed up my sister real bad, who ever did that to her would not see the day light ever again after Vic got her hands on them.

He put her in the middle of the room before untied her hands and legs. Victoria sat down obediently in shocks when she caught my presence in the room. Brandon mouthed a Dmitri ordered me pointing between himself and Victoria making me nodded my head in understanding.

Joining us after that was the bastard himself and my wife. Again, all I saw was red. But, not just the color, his blood on my hands. I wanted his blood.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what he had done to her. I scanned her face first and it was bruised, they had beaten her black and blue, there was even some blood on her head and face.