CHAPTER 38: THE DECISION

Jennie's POV:

I breathe heavily.

I slowly lift my head from bowing.

And there I saw a girl infront of me. She is really beautiful, and wearing a expensive clothes.

But that's not what caught my attention... it's her eyes. They look dull and full of guilt.

The girl infront of me looked lonely and miserable. Why?

I smiled because of that question... a bitter smile if you will ask me. And the girl also smiled who's infront of me.

That's a good question Jennie, why are you still not happy right now?

I am beautiful, I nearly can't recognize my self infront of this mirror. I already did my plans.

But I'm still not happy. Why?

I laughed because of that question. I laughed because I know what is the answer in that question but I cannot accept it, I cannot admit it to myself.

I'm sad because until now I'm still living at the past. I still cannot forget and accept their forgiveness.

And I cannot accept that I wasted many years just for them to accept me even though they are not worth it.

Lili is correct, I need to finish this.

And I thinks it's also the time for me to be happy.

I already accept it that they really love Jisoo than me. And I accept it that I make a mistake on having a revenge to them.

Right now, I just want to to remove the madness in my heart and to forgive all of them. And I hope they can also forgive me.

It's time to make all the wrong things that I did right.

A time with Lili yesterday cleared my mind. I will do this not just for me, but for all of us.

My own family cannot love me. But that doesn't mean that others have no rights to love me and nobody else love me.

Lucas is right.

-FLASHBACK-

After me and Lili go to the park, we decided to go home to their house.

When I entered the house, the first one I saw is Lucas.

"Baby!" I called him but looks like he didn't heard me and he just continue on walking.

I gave Lili a questioning look and all she gave me is a shrugged.

"Lili I will just go to Lucas..." I said to her and walk going to Lucas's room.

I knocked at his door but no one answered.

I opened the door, since Lucas is not locking his door.

I saw him at the corner of his bed staring at the bedside table.

I approach him slowly and because he is starting at his bedside table he didn't notice me.

Is there something in his bedside table?

I looked at it. It's the picture that we took when we went to a carnibal. We looked so happy that day.

I looked at his face and I saw that he is sad. Why?

I hugged hum behind his back.

"Why are you sad? You want to go again in the carnibal?" I asked and he looked shocked.

"No. I don't have anyone to go with." He said sadly.

"I'll go with you, promise." I said.