9: Beautiful

Some things are beautiful.

         I read a book just now. Its called ' A court of most and fury '
. Two lovers, though it works for friends too. One is the night (R), one is the day (F). R love the day. F love the night. They shouldn't, for they are complete opposites. But they do. They love each other. The day who love the night and the night who love the day. I thought that was beautiful.

          That same book, describes the two's love as "a song with out a begging or an end". Y'all probably know I'm a singer. I adore, love, live for, music. That sentence. I read that sentence. I read it and I thought about it. A perfectly imperfectly perfect song that never stops. A bond between every single person. Everything that has ever lived, to always hear that song. All other sounds would still be present, other songs would still play, but that one song would never end. No words in it, just instruments. Like a river of time and life, flowing around everything. Holding everything carefully, like its precious. I thought that was heart achingly, tremendously, daringly, glorious.

               I was gifted a coat today. A faux fur coat. Its white with the tiniest hue of gray. It has long sleeves and is amazingly soft. The thing, however, that made it so graceful, so darling, so pretty, was how it felt. Not like 'it fits perfectly' (although it does) but something else. How it makes me feel.

            I don't often feel anything even remotely close to important.

                   I very rarely feel pretty or anything  beyond that.

           But with this coat I do.

          I feel absolutely gorgeous, radiant, lovely.

          And that makes me very, magnificently, radiantly, happy.

I love you my darlings!💜