34 - Date?

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

Rosé showered a while ago and let her hair dry on its own. She was combing her hair in front of the mirror when suddenly, she hears a knock on her door.

Jimin?

She frowns a little and walks towards the door. She opens it to reveal a nervous-looking Jimin.

Jimin was scratching his nape then started fiddling with his fingers, licking his lips, all signs of nervousness were clear on his face.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asks worriedly because he won't look her in the eye.

"Y-Yeah—I...uh...I'm fine..." She frowns because if Park Jimin was nervous then there must be something serious going on.

"Liar. Now tell me what's wrong." She asks and steps out of her room and stands in front of him. She places a comforting hand on his arm and feels his tense muscles softening under her touch.

She bites back a smile at the effect she has on him.

He places his hand over hers and then removes it from his arm but didn't let go of it.

"Do you trust me?" He asks, he looks so vulnerable and desperate then how can her heart say no to him.

"Yes, I do," She replies without any hesitation and he looks visibly relaxed.

"But only if you don't kill me." He couldn't help but laugh at that, his nervousness fading away a bit.

Shaking his head but he smiles, "Why are you like this?" She shrugs while smiling, feeling happy to see him smile.

He brings his hand forward for her to take it and she places her hand on his while looking at him questionably but still smiling. He softly smiles at her, eyes filled with adoration.

They keep walking and Rosé notices how they are going in the balcony's direction.

Why are we going there?

When they were about to reach there, Jimin let go of her hand and stands behind her. He covers her eyes with his hands.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She gets startled a little and places her hands on his, attempting to remove them.

"It's a surprise, you can't see it yet." He says, his voice holding excitement yet there's a hint of nervousness.

"Okay..." She trails off and removes her hands. She lets him guide her to wherever he wants, that's how much she trusts him.

They halt in their steps and an aroma hit her nostrils. He removes his hands and she blinks a few times to set her vision.

There's a table for two sets near the balcony, a variety of food placed on the table, there was a candlelit in the middle of the table. Moonlight cascaded down against their table. It looked dreamy for Rosé.