16: Found or lost?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

With his heavy heart, Jungkook picked up the now unconscious blond and lead him out of the room. He walked towards the main entrance of the mansion and then to the main gate where a black car was waiting for him.

On the way, he couldn't take away his eyes off the face of the beautiful blond. His long lashes, pink lips, and soft cheeks were too alluring for the spectator. Jungkook smiled while recalling the childhood of the blond...he was the same... but how he couldn't recognize him before? The only thought that was hitting him more and more.

Namjoon gave him an assuring smile while Yoongi gave him sympathetic look. Jungkook avoided both as he slowly moved towards the car as Namjoon opened the back door for him. He gently sat the boy on the back seat and remained in the same posture for a while securing every feature of blond in his eyes finally, he leaned more to leave a soft peck on Taehyung's temple.

Yoongi averted his gaze as he couldn't see the state of raven-haired while Namjoon was feeling mixed emotions... happy as Taehyung was getting his freedom... sad as he won't be able to talk to the boy... and most important.. he felt bad for his boss. Jungkook told him everything too before telling him his new plan.

Jungkook sighed before leaning back and straightening his posture.

"Have a safe flight.." He said in his low deep voice and both males nodded their heads quickly.

Without saying further, Jungkook stepped back and both males took the cue. Namjoon took hold of the steering wheel while Yoongi took the passenger seat.

"Don't worry Kook.. we will take care of him. He will be safe." Yoongi said and Jungkook slightly nodded, feeling a bit satisfied with the words.

In the next moment, Namjoon started the engine and the car soon disappeared from Jungkook's view.

He smiled sadly while mourning his luck. He found him but lost him?

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"HOW COULD YOU?" Jimin hissed on Hyungsik. He totally lost control once he get to know that even after watching the video of Taehyung, the man didn't bother to do something for his only son.

"Watch your tone young man. I am bearing your attitude because-"

"Because my father is your partner? Ha.. you are such a heartless man. I can't believe that an angel like Taehyung is born in your house." Jimin spat on older as Jin was silently trying to control his anger too.

"SHUT UP." Hyungsik yelled at Jimin as he got up from his couch, fuming in anger.

"You can shut him up, but how about the media? Our employees who watched it?" Jin finally spoke up in rage.

"I am thinking of a press conference." Hyungsik announced in a calmer tone and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You are still caring for your business. Who I am talking to? You are not a human."

"Jin.. say this ungrateful boy to leave, before I lose my temper." Hyungsik warned both males but Jimin wasn't planning to give up this time.

"What's your relation with Jeon Jungkook?" He interrupted the older by the question and he swore that Hyungsik's face went pale for a moment.

"Jeon?"

"Yes! Jeon. You know him. Don't you?" Jimin used the hint of his changing facial expressions.

"Why would I?" Hyungsik took a whole minute to reply. He was internally shocked by a single word Jeon.

Jimin chuckled bitterly as Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance.