twenty seven

lisa and jungkook we're just roaming around the amusement park for an hour now, talking about what to do next.

both of the lovers haven't recovered from the kiss earlier they we're still floating in heaven.

"you wanna go on rides?" jungkook asked.

"oh...about that.." lisa was scared of high rides, just being in the air makes her scared.

lisa looked down, "are you okay with it?" jungkook asked trying to comfort lisa.

jungkook softly lifted lisa's chin, "if you're sacred, don't be. i'm here." jungkook said with a reassuring smile.

lisa got excited from jungkook's words and quickly grabbed his hand, "okay then, let's go!"

-

the two of them were in line at ticket booth for the rollercoster.

"this will be my second time riding one." lisa remembered her first one with rosé and it didn't end good.

"oh, really? let's make this your best ride ever." jungkook said while holding her hand.

"two tickets, please." jungkook said while gesturing at both of us.

"got it, mister." said the cashier.

the cashier got the two tickets on her hands and handed them to jungkook, "have fun on your ride! you guys are a lovely couple."

both of them giggled. are they a couple though?

neither of them confirmed on what's going on in their relationship, it's still a bit confusing.

they were still holding hands while walking to the ride.

"this is going to be fun!" lisa said while swinging their hands, jungkook looked at the older and stared at awe.

jungkook grabbed lisa's shoulders and faced her infront of him.

lisa was caught off guard and was about to say something until jungkook cupped her cheeks.

"w-what are you doi-" before lisa could finish, the boy buried lisa on her chest, "you are so adorable."

lisa can feel her cheeks burn, this boy can do anything and makes her heart flutter like crazy.

lisa pulled away and looked at jungkook flustered, "i-i guess you also look cute." and she looked down.

jungkook chuckled, "you guess?"

"i m-mean you look cute..as always." lisa said but whispered the last two words hoping he won't hear them.

"of course i do, i mean i'm jeon jungk-" jungkook's word was cut off by lisa's phone ringing.

lisa grabbed her phone from her pocket, "oh, it's my manager. i'm gonna take this first, okay?" jungkook smiled and nodded.

"manager-nim?"

"lisa-yah, it's getting pretty late. sajangnim is getting suspicious, we gotta go." oh, right. lisa was too happy and got lost track of time. she didn't want to end this day yet.

"b-but can i just stay for one more ho-"

"no, he's at the dorm right now. he also said he's gonna talk about the comeback." the managers voice was trying to stay calm.

"oh, okay. i'll be there." lisa hang up and went over to jungkook."

"is everything okay? did something happened?" jungkook asked.

lisa nodded, "yes, everything's good, but sadly i have to go. sajangnim is at our dorm talking about our comeback." lisa looked down feeling sad, they haven't even gone to the roller coaster yet.