54 • She Left

Flashbacks Continued-

It was the day when they were getting engaged finally. Kartik and Naira both woke up with a happy smile over their beautiful faces.

K "Aaj toh humari.."

N "Sagai hai.."

"Yayyy!!" They were happily celebrating at their respective places.

Naira took a dubatta and covered her head coming in front of mirror. She did some drama while he imagined her that way and compliment her with his "Hayee" to which she blushed.

"Sab acha hoga." They assured each- other and waited for the day.

___

"Kaha hai Kartik?" His Dadi asked.

K "Dadi! Gooddd morning." He said hugging her cheerfully.

"Chalo humare saath. Mujhe kuch saman ke liye jana hai."

K "Jana zaruri hai kya Dadi. I mean.."

"Kyu tumhe koi kaam hai.

Mansi "Dadi, samjho nah. Bhai ko Naira bhabhi se jo milne jana hai." She said teasing him.

K "Mansi ki bachi." He glared at her to which she laughed.

"Kya Kittu itna bhi sabar nahi horaha tumhe?" She sighed.

K "Acha ab sab mujhe chida na band kariye aur chaliye. Jaldi wapas bhi aana hai." He ran from there in embarrassment.

"Humari Kittu ki khushi pe kisi ki nazar na lage." They all prayed for the same.

He got ready and his Dadi was already waiting for him in the car. But he was about to sit in the car while another car passed by them. It stopped and to his shock Sahil was there.

K "Tum yaha?" He asked shocked. Sahil smirked at him not answering his question.

"Maine bulaya hai usse." Manish said coming towards him.

Sahil "Hello Uncle. Hi Kartik. I never thought we would meet this soon." He was definitely saying this sarcastically.

K "But how could you come.. I mean.."

Sahil "I just came back from abroad yesterday. Aur tumhari engagement hai main kaise nahi aata." He plastered a fake smile on his face.

K "Happy to meet you again."

He hugged him and whispered "kismat achi thi usbaar isliye bach gaya. So be careful this time."

Sahil "Let the time decide."

K "Let's see."

Manish "Beta tum jao. aur rest karlo. We are going somewhere."

Sahil "Sure Uncle."

Kartik gestured Mansi and Shubham to take care of him untill he comes back.

___

Naira came downstairs. All the preparations was going on.

"Naira beta uth gayi. Tere liye haldi wala lap tyaar karwayi hai maine." Said her Nani.

N "Lekin suniye toh..Nani." But she left in hurry.

Seeing her brother, she went to check what was he doing.

N "Bhai."

Naksh "Dekh Naira. Abhi bohot busy hoon. Bhaisaab aap yeh kya kar rahe hai. usse dyaan se kijiye. Aur tum ye fix karo jaldi." He was also busy fixing the things.