Chapter 32: the one where they spend some quality time

Emily's P.O.V

Yayayaya. I am dancing. I am jumping. I know you must be thinking how crazy am I. But no I am not crazy. I am just happy, actually very happy. Chris is coming to pick me up. We are meeting finally. And we are going for a dinner date. And I have made special efforts to make myself ready.

Well, I wore a black spagetti short dress. I paired it with my black wedges.

Doorbell rang and I literally ran towards the door

Doorbell rang and I literally ran towards the door. I opened it and my breath hitched for a second or two. Chris was standing smiling ear to ear. He was wearing semi white shirt and black pant.

 He was wearing semi white shirt and black pant

Chris came in and hugged me so tightly. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He smelled so good.

We didnt say a word. But it felt like we have spoken 1000 of words with that hug.

We pulled away. Chris slid his hand around my waist. With other hand he caressed my cheek. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Taking that as a clue, Chris smashed his lips onto mine. And then the fireworks started in my mind. Kiss was to the another level. We pulled away after few minutes. We smiled at each other.

"I missed you so much Chris."

"I missed you too Em."

"Now shall we?" He extended his hand forward.

I gladly took and we went towards the car. Car ride was silent as we were just holding each other.

We reached the restaurant. Chris opened my side of door, extended his hand. I placed my hand in his. He wrapped his hand around my waist.

We went in, Chris told his name to receptionist. Then we were escorted to our table.

As a pure gentleman, Chris pulled a chair out for me. Then he sat opposite to me.

Waiter came and gave us the menu.

"I will have Chicken Alrfedo. Thank you." I said.

"Make it two. Also add white wine." Said Chris giving back the menu to the waiter.

"So how was it meeting Sophia, Adam, Jess, Bella after so long?"

"Refreshning. But not as good as meeting you right now."

"I should tell this to them."

Chris chuckled.

"How do you feel handling the CEO position?"

"Oh its bitter sweet. Sometimes you feel you are at the top. But sometimes some clients are so hard to you know crack. It gets messed up few times.

"Been there. Done that." Chris said.

"How about you give me some CEO tips?"

"I would love to spend time with you for any reason it might be!" Chris said.

"Chris can you stop for a moment being romantic?" I asked.

"With you, not." Chris smiled.

"Very well. By the way how are your mom, dad? Everything settled in Miami?"

"Oh yes. They are settling in. It is quite new to them without us in the house."

"I can understand."

"Hey how about after our dinner we go to morgenstern's for icecream? That is my favourite."

"Absolutely. Thats my favourite too."

Soon our orders came. Food was utterly delicious. We talked about here and there throughout the dinner. Ofcourse we had so much to catch up on.

Then we went to Morgensten. We picked up our favours. I picked choclate with choco chip sprinklers. And Chris picked up vanilla with choco chip sprinklers.

We were waiting for our ice creams when the man whom I hate appeared. But today I was ready to shoot him away. I was not going to be a weak, naive girl.

"Hey Emily. Nice to meet you." Liam said.

"Oh hi Liam. I wish I could say the same about you." I said with a tight lipped smile.

"Liam I am very pleased to introduce the love of my life Christopher Knight." I said proudly.

Liam coughed in uneasiness. But soon gathered up.

"N-nice to meet you Mr. Knight."

"Likewise Liam."

"I hope you are happy Emily." Liam clearly lied.

"More than ever with Chris. He is a really good man. He is loyal and trustworthy. Unlike you Liam." I said.

Liam's face was flushed completely.

"Love, our orders are there. Shall we?"

"Ofcourse honey."

We were now in our car eating ice cream.

"That felt soo goood. I cant even explain." I said.

Chris chuckled, " I figured. You were in a different avtar babes."

"I am capable of switching as per people. Watch out." I said.

"Yeahh"

"Come on let me taste your ice cream." I demanded.

"No way. I am not sharing. When I was telling you to order vanilla, you shrugged and now you dont like yours?!"

"Pretty please Chris. Just once."

"Alrighty. Just a single bite."

I nodded and took his ice cream from his hand. And as expected I took the biggest bite I could ever take.

"You cheater!!" Chris snatched his ice cream back.

I burst into laughter. I liked how we were bahaving like small kids.

"I got youu." I said.

"Next time miss, next time!" Chris said.

"We will see Mr."

"Wanna come over?"

I thought for a second and said, "Sure."

***********
Hey peeps. Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment. It would really make my day.

Question of the day:
If you had one wish for now what would would you?

Well I for sure would eradicate this coronavirus.

Take care. Bye.❤❤