9. Not right but feels right

Assalamualaikum

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I wasn't feeling well past few days. But here is the new update and I will update next chapter soon if you guys shower this chapter your precious votes and comments😍

*********

Sameer's POV

She was staring at me with wide eyes. And then abruptly move back looking straight at the sea.

When she asked if I did took my wife out with me or not I was shocked at first but then when I look at her face and saw her looking at her hands avoiding my eyes. a small smile came to my lips. Because she looked slightly red and I guess she was jealous at the thought about me taking my wife out with me.

And for some reason, I wanted to make her believe on me that she's the first one whom I love spending my times with and whom I took out. Honestly, I was also surprised by my words.

"Where is your wife?" Suddenly she asked. I turned my gaze again on her. She still has her eyes on the sea but I could tell she was impatiently waiting for my answer.

"She eloped with someone else" without wasting much time I answered her question.

She gasps her head snapped toward me and her eyes grew wide.

"What?" Adi whispers staring at me.

"Yeah" with that I kept my mouth shut and look ahead. my heart began aching again with the thought of my wife with someone else.

"I'm sorry" she put her hand on mine and said. I look at her and a smile made its way to my lips. Remembering something.

"Why you sorry? Your not my wife nor you help my wife in her eloping" I said chuckling. She gave me a small smiled.

"Leave it adi... I'm really hungry let's eat something" I announced and started taking out all the food.

We eat a sandwich and drank soft drinks with a small conversation. She asked me about my family and I told her that I have a brother who lives in another city and my parents were out of town. She told me that her parents died when she was 12 and after that, she lived with her chachu. She hadn't said anything about her husband nor I asked.

"Sameer balloons" adi yelled suddenly and stood up from her place. I saw her pointing towards a man who has balloons in his hands.

"You want it?" I asked standing beside her. She looks at me.

"Uh... No.. I was...I was just showing you" she bites her lips looking away.

"I know.. you want. You wait here I will buy for you" I said smiling and before she could protest I walk away.

I saw a few kids and their parents purchasing balloons, I stood behind there for my turn. And after a few minutes finally, I purchase balloons for adi.

With a bright smile, I turned and walked toward adi with few balloons in my hands. I remember how her face lit up when she saw balloons. I just love seeing her smiling.

As I got closer to the spot where I left adi I found there was no one. A strange fear crawl inside me. For a second I was frozen on my place but then I saw adi running toward me from other side and second later she literally throws herself on me. I stumbled but balance myself and held her.

Adi hugged me tightly while weeping. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. So I just wrapped my one arms around her while holding balloons with other.

***********

Adiba's POV

As Sameer left to buy balloons for me I stood up excitedly and began pacing there seeing beautiful sea. It's sunset time and it's looking really beautiful on this beach. I was enjoying this air. Out of that mansion with Sameer, it's really felt good and warm. I look around and my breath hitched. As I came face to face with a drunk man. He was looking at me while smirking. He took stumble steps toward me.