CHAPTER 26

A NEW REVENGE

CHAPTER 26

Mew woke up very early.....

He remembered about last night..he remembered about how he made love to Gulf.

He looked to his chest and saw Gulf sleeping peacefully ...his arms wrapped around his waist... Mew still cant believe how lucky he is to receive love twice in his life. May be his first love was not long enough...but he wanted his love ..with Gulf stays with him.. as long as he live...

He brushed Gulf's hair...with his free hand....and started to move his index figure gliding over Gulf's eyesbrows...eyes... nose..lips ...

Gulf blinked his eyes.... He looked tenderly at Mew.. he gave a sweet smile.

"GOOD MORNING..." said Mew.

"MMMM GOOD MORNING"..GULF said wrapping this arms around Mew's torso...Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf's shoulders hugging him tight..

"So..dont want to go to office today?"

"Nah... I want to be with you.. holding you like this...last few days I have wished I had you in my arms.. seeing you with Zee... took a toll on me... I cant say how much it pained to see you being with someone else... and the fact that you will become someone else's life... made it even worse.."

"I am sorry..Mew ... but I didn't have a choice..you were being stubborn.. I wouldn't have thought that our feelings were mutual ..until the day Saint saw jealousy in your eyes when I was with Zee..."

"I decided...that I need to push you to that extent that you can accept your feelings.. I am sorry if I have hurted you..." with that Gulf kissed Mew's Cheek..

"Mmmmm.... If I get these compensations (pointing towards the cheek) then I guess I will always forgive you for your mistakes...."

"Mew!!!!"

"huh.. did you just call me by my name??"

"Errr..sorry..P"

Mew pecked Gulf's lips and said, "call me Mew... I am dying to hear my name from those lusty lips.."

"Stop being cheesy Mew..come on we have to get ready .... And also clean up the mess.... The girls will be home.."

"yeah Yeah"

Mew and Gulf came down from their room hand in hand....

They were surprised to see Ania in the kitchen preparing breakfast...Seeing them together..she was soo happy...

"Sir Gulf... Sir Mew..are you both together now??"

"Yes Ania.."

"oh my God... Sirs you hav no idea how much I prayed for the both of you to be together.... The house felt empty without Sir Gulf... and seeing you in a miserable state.. broke my heart Sir Mew...I am soo happy that this house finally has a complete family.."

*************************************************************************************

Unknown POV

The flight landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)

A man stepped on the land of bankok ...he was quite handsome....average height....tanned skin... wearing BUCK MANSON denim shirt..jeans from AMERICAN TRENCH....wearing Gucci Alligator Glasses.

"I will avenge you Pa... I will make them suffer for whatever that caused for you to suffer...I promise you.." said a young man infront of his father's grave....

General POV

Mew and Gulf got the news that Uncle Charley had died in the prison... he couldn't bear the insult and shame..so he committed suicide..

Zee gave the news to Mew and Gulf before the married couple left for USA two days later. Saint resigned from his post and gave his position to Manaow Coates..a bright cheerful secretary... her friends call her Mana..

Gulf as usual came to his office...and Mana wished him... he asked her to come inside.

"So you are my new Secretary..."

"Yes Sir.."

"did Saint explain to you every details about the work you need to do?"

"Yes Sir.. Saint has given a detailed explanation about my Work.... I wont let him down Sir.. I have all your schedules and client meetings memorized.."

"Good..." Gulf smiled...he liked Manaow's confidence.. "Welcome to the company Manaow Coates.."

"Sir you can call me MC..its the initial of my name..."

"Sure.. its Short and nice.."

MC bowed to Gulf and left his office.

*********************************************************************************

My dear Readers...

i know this is the shortest chapter i have written.. but i cant anymore... im closing the story..

what i meant was i am closing the story for today.. will update next week.. i am hell tired..still have lots of assignments to complete..

please bear with me..

i will be needing this week to complete my work... but see you soon..