Chapter Sixty-Five

Third Person

Chaeyoung instantly went to Y/N's room after she said the news from Pd-nim to Jihyo and Dahyun.

As she got to Y/N's room, She saw the younger one sleeping on her bed. Normally she would find it adoringly as she sees how peaceful and comfortable the younger is on her bed. But at this moment it's different.

Chaeyoung walked to Y/N, she tapped the younger's leg as she continuously call her name.

"Y/N, Y/N, wake up," Chaeyoung said.

After a few minutes, Y/N woke up and the moment she saw Chaeyoung, she got up and checked the time on her phone. She realized she slept longer than she expected. She remembered that they have a movie to watch, and surely she missed it.

"Oh my gosh, unnie, I'm sorry. I just want to rest my eyes for a bit, I didn't think I will fall asleep deeply. Is the movie done?"

"It is, but I don't think that's what we should be talking about," Chaeyoung said seriously.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You lied to us Y/N! Not even once, but TWICE, Y/N! Or maybe even more than that."

"Unnie, what are you saying?"

"Pd-nim called and I asked him, he hasn't talked to you!"

"Unnie, I-... let me explain-"

"As you should! You told us you were talking to pd-nim, but you're not. And you even put manager Kris into this? What's the point, huh?"

"No, it's not like that-"

"You want me to call manager Kris and asked her instead? Pd-nim said you were staying in the practice room after we all left!"

"I just want to practice more."

"Practice more? What do you think of what you were doing with us? Don't you call that a practice? You were staying in the building for two hours longer, we can't even survive a whole day in there and you want to practice on your own for two hours long?!"

"Did you even think what will be the effect of this?! This is exactly the reason why you passed out last time!"

"Unnie, I'm fine."The younger sighed.

"Come on, we both know that you're not! You can't even spare a little time to talk to us when you came back! Look at your bag, you can't even put it in its right place. Yesterday, you slept in your practice clothes. Do you think I wouldn't find out? If something bad happened to you again, we have to pull our schedules! Didn't you even consider that?!"

Y/N just hung her head low as she doesn't know what to say. It is also the first time someone had yelled at her. Of course, she knows the girls didn't know that, but she thinks it's unfair to get yell by only doing what you want the best for her.

"I'm sorry."

"Well, you should be! This is going to be the last time you'll stay in the building longer unless it's your own schedule."

Her tears started to pool in her eyes because of the overwhelming sadness she was feeling right now. She can't even explain herself.

"I really can't believe you did all of that. You lied to us and even drag our manager in here. What, you think she can back you up once we found out? At this point, I'm very disappointed in you, Y/N."

As Chaeyoung said that, she left without seeing the effect of her words on the younger. The other girls also heard what happened, they wanted to step in but the heat that Chaeyoung releasing can't be tame at the moment.

"Y/N, she's just worried-" Nayeon said as she sat beside Y/N. But she didn't finish her sentence as Y/N left her bed and ran to the bathroom before shutting it closed.

Mina on the other hand chose to follow her girlfriend. She knows the emotion of Chaeyoung is still up high but she felt the need to talk to her girlfriend.

She saw Chaeyoung sitting on her bed and leaning on her headboard.

"Chae, we need to talk about what happens there."

"Mina, I'm not in the mood to talk right now."

"Why not?"

"You know why, she lied, Mina. What is she trying to say? She doesn't want to practice with us? If I didn't even find out that she's staying longer in the building, maybe she'll be doing that for the rest of our schedule."

"Isn't this the point of this preparation? This is a group comeback we are preparing for, Mina."

"I just can't see the point of dragging the manager to cover her lies. She's not even an idol yet she's already doing this kind of trouble!"

As Chaeyoung stopped talking, Mina sat on Dahyun's bed which is just across from her girlfriend's bed.

"I thought you weren't in the mood to talk? But it seems you're more likely not in the mood to listen. Y/N could have explained herself now, but you chose to cut her off."

"Oh please, I'm just telling you that she's wrong." Chaeyoung groaned.

"And you could have told her in a nice way. Chae, you know she doesn't know anything. Probably know she's thinking that you'll be blaming her once the schedule changes because of unexpected happenings."

"You know that's not what I mean."

"I do, but how about Y/N? I just told you, she didn't know. You're not listening again. There won't be a problem if you just have the guts to tell her the"

"Mina, stop! I already told you too. I will, once I got ready."

Mina sighed as she left Dahyun's bed.

"Fine, I think that's not only the thing you're not ready about. Tell me once you're ready to listen too and not just talk. Go to me if you feel like you're in the mood to do both. You are villainizing your own sister if you hadn't noticed. This is not you." Mina said as she left the younger.

Meanwhile, back in Y/N's room, it's been an hour since Y/N calmed herself and got tired of continuously crying. As she came out of the bathroom, she saw Tzuyu sitting on her own bed as if waiting for Y/N.

She didn't say a word, she just walked to her bed and covered herself with her blanket. Tzuyu left after that to tell the others that Y/N already come out of the bathroom and was already on her bed. After that, the dorm was filled with nothing but silence.