Chapter 4

The first thing Taehyung noticed when he walked into the visitors room was how cold it looked. The room had just plain white walls, a cheap looking brown floor, no windows, 2 doors one to enter and one to leave and three sets of a table with two chairs all made out of complete metal. The whole atmosphere of the room screamed cold to the young lawyer, nothing seems welcoming or warm at all. It was more than clear that everybody who came in here just did their business and left, no friendly chats or lovely visitings at all.

Taehyung's eyes wandered to the back of the room, a guard as intimidating as the one who had taken him to this room stood next to a heavy metal door with a big lock on it. The door probably lead back to the cells in the prison, cells filled with dangerous criminals. In other words a place Taehyung didn't wanna be at all. The brown haired boy did feel a little saver knowing that a guard would be in the room while he would be discussing Jungkook's case with him but it never took away all of his nerves.

Taehyung's eyes slowly wandered to the center of the room, immediately locking eyes with a boy around his age. The boy had short raven coloured hair, piercing brown eyes and multiple scars on his face and exposed arms. Arms that were covered in tattoos, starting from the guy's fingers all the way up to under his sleeves. The young man wore an oversized orange prison suit but Taehyung was still able to see the huge muscled body that was underneath it. The guy looked like he had come straight out of an action movie, the only thing missing was an ugly red scar on his eye. Even Though he was around the same age as Taehyung this guy looked older, a lot older and scarier.

The young man was sitting down on a metal chair in the middle of the room, a simple and small metal table before him which was just big enough for two persons. Both inmate's hands where handcuffed to the armrests of the chair and his feet were cuffed to each other to make sure he couldn't move them. Taehyung was relieved they were kept in a place away from Taehyung but he still couldn't help but feel some form of pity towards the other. The young prisoner looked like an animal caged to some furniture but on the other hand who knew what the ravenette could do to him with those hands, kill him, strangle him?

Taehyung swallowed hard and quickly averted his eyes away from his new client, not being able to look at him for much longer without getting even more scarred.

The boy however still kept his gaze aimed at Taehyung, following every move he made like a predator watching its prey. It felt intimidating and not comfortable at all to the young lawyer. If he would have been in any other setting he would have turned around without a second thought and walked away from the boy in front of him, but he knew he couldn't. This was his dream case for god's sake, he couldn't walk away from it now. He needed to be strong and get over himself, the boy was chained so there was nothing he could do to him. Taehyung was literally scared for nothing......right?

Taehyung took a deep breath and clenched his bag in his hand before he slowly made his way towards the boy in front of him, still feeling the inmate's piercing gaze on his body. Within a few seconds he reached the metal table and put his bag carefully down on the ground before taking a seat on the opposite side of the table, all while he avoided looking at the boy in front of him.

As Taehyung looked up he immediately locked eyes with the raven haired boy. The young prisoner's piercing brown eyes instantly burying themselves on Taehyung's face. The young lawyer immediately noticed some details on the boys face he had failed to see when he was standing further away from him. The boy had a small scar on his cheek, multiple little scars surrounding his neck and chestnut brown eyes with a hint of gold in it. His hands and arms were filled with tattoos he could now make out more clearly. Some looking like completely random drawings while others were complete masterpieces. The young boy looked a lot more dangerous from up close, his whole aura screamed 'if you mess with me I will kill you' to Taehyung and he didn't like it one bit.