Introduction

written by --solaris--

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'Matthew is my Son, when you abandoned him I stepped in, I won't allow you to take him away from me now because you want to play happy families with that loser.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢

Veronica Swan lived a life of luster in her own eyes. Raised as an only child by her ever doting father she grew up with a bond so close that she felt as though there was nothing missing from her life. Charlie Swan did everything he could to make her feel as though she was not missing a mother figure in her life. And for 16 years it did not matter if she did not have her mother there, perhaps things could have been a little less awkward at times but there was nothing that Veronica would change in regards to her own circumstances.

However, when she sees her older sister heading down the same path their mother took, Veronica could not stay watching from the sidelines. Because even if she thought that not having her mother around was not the worst thing that could possibly happen and she took awareness that people out there had it much much worse than she did. She could not allow another child in their family go through life without the love of a mother. 

With her father and best friend by her side, they all come to the same conclusion, no matter what happened they wanted the youngest Swan to have the family they all wished they themselves had. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃