44.

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻

5 months later

5 months later

"Huh?" I looked at Deja weird looking at the birds fly.

"Boy you is high as hell. You want Wendys or Chick-fil-A?"

"Wendy's."

𝟴𝟯𝟳-𝟬𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟮𝟳𝟮

You at the shop today?

Naw back in tomorrow morning.

Aight let me come in at 8

Got you.

"I'mma hoe, got bitches galore." I mumbled watching the road. "Is the road moving or the car?"

"I be thinking that sometimes too the car be stopped but it still be moving."

"I hit a duck one time then cried." She turned into Wendy's.

"A duck like them yellow things?" I asked her confused why the hell was a duck on the road.

"Yes I wish high and it just happened, my friends had to come get me cause I wouldn't stop crying."

"You different I would've cussed the duck out."

" a dead one?"

"Yes."

"Welcome to Wendy's what can I get you started with."

"What you want?"

I leaned over to see the menu already knowing I was get my 4 for 4 Jr. bacon cheese burgar with a large strawberry lemonade."

"Hello?! What you want?" The worker yelled in the microphone.

"Uh, a four for four Jr. Bacon cheese burger with a large strawberry lemonade and Barbecue sauce."

"Anything else."

"Yeah can I get another one of those with a large sweet tea."

"Next window."

"First off she was rude as fuck."

"I would too if I worked at Wendys and sound like a 50 year old crackhead."

"$10.45." The cashier looked in the window. "Assen why you ain't return my damn phone calls."

"Bitch I don't know you!" I looked at her crazy handing Deja a twenty.

"It's the delusion for me."

"Whatever." The girl slapped the money in her hand.

"Bitch who the fuck." Deja dropped her mouth.

"Man-"

"Oh it's like that? Can we jump this girl?"

"No, better calm down before the police come."

"I don't care at this point" she put the car in park getting out knocking on the drive thru winow.

God done sent me the one. Found a girl to match my crazyness.

"Why the fuck you dumb ass!" Wiz looked at me crazy after I got my stuff my the officer. "And who the fuck is you."

"Sir you talking to me way to hard."

"Who is this?" Cay eyed her.

"This my girlfriend."

"Your who?! Done got you arrested for damn assault."

"Why y'all down here anyways?" Cay shook her head.

"We jumped somebody in a d-"

" I don't care actually please repay me my damn 500 hundred."

"Nigga I'm broke."

"Bro you to grow the hell up. Your about to be 23 getting arrested with some girl for assault at a damn restaurant."

"Nigga okay?! Sound like you wanna fight?"

Cay looked at me before pushing Wiz back to their car, "See don't do this."

"Grow up that's all I'm saying."

"Man niggas get some money not all of sudden im childish shut up."

"Aight bruh you over here getting arrested while your son waiting on you at daycare."

Damn. "He with his momma right?"

"No he with my people because dumb ass number two not answers her phone."

"My bad."

"Yeah." He closed his door.

"Well...I'm guessing they don't like me."

"Yep especially Cay."

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

"So who the nigga Cay?" I stared at her phone.

"My classmate."

"That gave you head?"

"Yes."

"And you still texting him while you in a relationship? You dumb."

"Did you read the text?"

Reading it I shrugged, "Why you texting him still?"

"Because he is a educated black man is my law class that I can relate too who also helps me with homework that I can not do."

"So you text him?"

"Yes. I refuse to fail a class because my boyfriend wanna be jealous."

"For some reason ion' trust that."

"Oh well." She turned over moving my hands off her.

"Then you just pushing it off."

"Because I know what I did and didn't do rather leave it alone before I say something out of anger."

"He know we date?"

"Yes Santana! Everybody knows stop being a jealous ass person you don't see me aggravating you over all them girls that be at y'all hotel rooms.

"Because I never-"

"Aht don't lie. Go to sleep I'm leaving tomorrow."

【________】

ending this asap feel like I'm dragging this. Anyways about to go delete all 145 of my drafts so I can write this other story I got in mind.