16°

On a totally unrelated side note, today's my birthday 😊❤️

Andddd..
I'd live to give a shout out to Binna06 for the new cover of my book. She made it. I'm sure you guys noticed how pretty the cover looked. Credit gies to her😩😩❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also, I'll give another shout out to my ghost readers. Quindalle01 and Damah_tee  showed themselves yesterday and I'm grateful 😂❤️

Appreciate all the love from my readers❤️❤️           Now let's begin..

                                       ~Giwa~

"Giwa, Wait!!"

I walked furiously down the hallway, not even paying attention to Prissy's voice calling after me and the barrade of footsteps following up behind me who I presumed to be the girls.

"Giwa!!"

How dare those Class F losers..
Who do they think they are?

"Giwa!!"

They're really going to hear it from me. Let me see if they'll ever in their next life _

"Giwa!" I heard a calmer voice say, and I felt a hand hold me to turn me around.

"Why do you want to stop me!?" I yelled, as I turned to face Shade, who I could now see was the one holding on to my arm strongly. Prissy stood by her side, looking so scared and tensed. Hassana, rather, just looked confused and slightly tensed as well.

"I don't want things to get worse" Prissy said.

"Prissy, they won't" I said with so much assurance.

"I just wish you told me about this earlier. Now, that I know, let me end it once and for all" I told her, before releasing Shade's grip on me and turning my back again to leave the girls, who just stood there watching me from behind.

I honestly did not even bother if there was a teacher in the class or not, All I wanted to do was give them a piece of my mind.

I could already hear all the noise coming from Class F even if I was just barely two classes away from it. How lousy those people were - the loud laughter, the unnecessary excited screams from girls, Ajiroghene's husky voice booming round the entire place_

I walked faster, as it seemed my adrenaline wasn't matching up to my previous speed. And as I got to the door of the class, I closely bumped into Miranda Archibong, who seemed to be leaving the class while laughing at something from inside of the class.And maybe she didn't notice the glare on my face, because her own face lit up in a fake smile I was well familiar with as soon as she saw me. Then she went, "Oh my. Giwa Love, how are you baby..

I sharply held her hands as she attempted to bring it close to me in a hug. For some reason, this two-faced bitch taught we were friends.

As I brought her hand down, her smile slowly dissappeared. I'm guessing she could now see it on my face that I wasn't in the mood.

She moved out of the way and I walked right into the class. I noticed they were still going about their normal businesses. I saw Ajiroghene at a corner of the class, at the back, gisting and laughing on top of her loud voice. By her side was the set's biggest jerk, Kaniru George, wearing a bright neon green hoody - which, on side note, was totally out of the school's sports uniform bending trend. Apparently, I noticed his clan of those unruly hulligans were there too in the gathering that Ajiro had formed, and a group of girls were there too. I suppose they're the ones who kiss Ajiro's ass most of the time. So to say, It looked like the whole class was engrossed in whatever Ajiro was gisting them.