Bonus Chapter: The Letter

Weeks had passed since the trial and I was sleeping soundly in my bed when all of the sudden a small giggling human jumped onto me, causing me to shoot up in my bed.

"Wake up Bells! Wake up!" Izzy yelled as she jumped up and down on the bed.

"Good morning Izzy! Where's Tino?" I asked looking around the room and noticing he wasn't there like he usually was when I woke up.

"Bubba's downstairs, we gotta hurry before he eats all the food!" She exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me up off the bed.

We made our way downstairs and were greeted by the sight of Tino and his parents who had come back from traveling about a week before the trial standing in front of the island where a huge breakfast spread was set up with smiles plastered on their faces.

"What's all this?" I asked suspiciously, trying to remember if today was an important day that I had somehow forgotten about. 

"Well," Tino's mom started, moving from behind the counter and handing me an envelope. "We thought that having a huge breakfast would ease your worries about opening this letter, because we know how much you love food."

I looked down at the letter and immediately froze whenI realized what it was. I had been so focused on the trial and trying to move on from my hate for my dad that I had completely forgotten I had even applied for college until I saw the bright white envelope with the Juilliard logo on it sitting in my hand.

"I don't think I can open this," I said, my hands starting to shake.

Tino immediately came and wrapped his arms around me, noticing how nervous I was.

"Whatever's in that letter doesn't change anything Bells, there are plenty of great schools you applied to in addition to Juilliard, and all of them would be stupid to not accept you, because you are the most talented person I know," He whispered in my ear before kissing the top of my head. "And no I'm not just saying that because I'm your boyfriend."

I slowly nodded my head and pulled away from him. Lifting the letter up and taking my time opening it. Once I pulled the paper out of the envelope I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before finally opening it and reading the words.

"Well?" Tino asked, looking at me apprehensively.

"I got in," I said softly, tears of joy welling up in my eyes as I tried to wrap my head around the news.

Everyone in the kitchen started cheering all at once and rushed over to pull me into a group hug.

"I'm so glad you got in honey because this breakfast would not have tasted nearly as good as an eat your feelings cause all of our dreams were crushed breakfast," Tino's mom joked.

After that we all sat down to breakfast and started discussing college life and how much of a change New York would be when I suddenly realized something that put a damper on my mood.

"What's wrong Bells?" Tino asked, grabbing my hand under the table.

"I just realized that going to Juilliard means I have to move away from you," I pouted, Tino had been such a rock for me these past few months, I couldn't imagine leaving behind that support system.

"Well then you'll be happy to know that I have a surprise for you," Tino smirked, pulling something out of his back pocket and handing it to me.

"What's this?" I asked, my brows furrowing as I opened up another envelope.

"It's my acceptance letter to NYU!" He stated proudly. "I'm going to be moving to New York with you in the fall."

"You're serious?" I questioned hardly able to believe that he would do that for me.

"Of course I would," he answered. "Besides, I've been eyeing NYU for a while now so it's a win win situation."

I immediately stood up from the table and kissed him, too excited to care that we were still in the middle of breakfast with his parents.

"Get a room please," his dad commented from across the table causing us to immediately pull apart with matching blushes creeping onto our faces.

After breakfast Tino's parents took Izzy out to go shopping for new clothes since she recently went through a growth spurt, leaving Tino and I home alone.

I immediately decided to call Chase and tell him the good news, and needless to say, he was pretty excited about me coming to Juilliard.

"This is going to be amazing!" He exclaimed through the phone. "You can work at the diner with me if you need a job and I can introduce you to all my friends, and oh! I can take you shopping with me and help put together your New York style wardrobe!"

"I can't wait!" I grinned, equally excited as he was.

After to talking to Chase a little bit longer Tino came up behind me and took my phone out of my hands.

"Sorry Chase, but Annabelle is going to have to call you back," he said into the phone before promptly hanging up.

"What was that for?" I asked as he then wrapped his arms around me.

"We're going to fulfill my dads request of getting a room," he smirked, lifting me up and brining me to his bedroom for his idea of a celebration.