~ 38 ~

"Hey Y/N are you done? This dude was all psycho about you not asking permission, so we better get back." She laughed. I "laughed" along. Little did she know.
I walked back with her. My hands were shaking and my legs were weak.
Violet opened the door with no problems while I literally wanted to die at that moment.

"58 seconds. You're in luck." Jungkook told Violet. I tried to hide behind her as much as I could and looked at the ground to prevent eye contact.
"You must be Y/N.. What makes you think you can just go somewhere without letting me know.." He said stopping me from sitting on my seat.
"Get to the front of the class. Now." He said and I could see the small smirk on his face even though he was trying to hide it.

"She's not doing that. Either start with your lessons or keep on talking bullshit. It was an easy mistake that everyone could've made." Violet said. My eyes widened. Why did she have to do that?! Did she have a death wish?! Of course she didn't know the harm of it except detention maybe.
"That's not what she means, she has issues.. Please excuse her... mr. Jeon." I said while looking at Violet who looked confused at me.
I almost couldn't say the last part. I felt disgusted by saying it.. Knowing what he did to me..

"We'll see if I'll excuse her... Now get to the front." He hissed through closed teeth.

What could he do though.. He was surrounded by students. I sighed and went to the front of the class. The students in the classroom were all so confused about this new teacher's ways.. No teacher called students to the front of the class...

"You haven't been following my rules Y/N." He started. This sounded way deeper than just the bathroom thing. I knew it was about more rules. The rule he made on the island, escaping him..
"What do you think would be a good punishment?" He said sitting down on his desk. I just stood there awkwardly looking at Violet. She seemed rather worried than confused. Like she could tell that there was more going on then just the bathroom thing.

"I think that you're just a perverted asshole.." I heard Violet say under her breath. She was lucky Jungkook didn't hear it..
"I don't know, sir.." Again that last word made me so feel so uncomfortable.
"I think I know. How about a quick.. Lesson.. after school? To teach you the rules again? Maybe let you write them down 100 times.. Would that teach you?" He said while clicking his pen.
I wanted to say something but he already interrupted me. "I think that would be a good idea." He smirked at me. "You may sit down now."

My hands were still shaking and I sat down next to Violet who was looking at Jungkook with anger in her eyes. If eyes could kill Jungkook would have been stabbed to death by 20 knives.
I didn't want to be alone with him after school.. I truly didn't want to be alone with him..