Chapter 75

Azalea's visit came sooner than I expected.

I was in the garden with my art materials surrounding me. After setting the stand for my large sketchbook at the perfect spot I called my gloomy soon-to-be attendant who was crouching near the bush with his back facing me. The cloak I gave him a while ago wrapped around him tightly.

Regret sketched on his depressed face as his eyes beg me to let him go. He looked at me pitifully which made me want to continue even more. His facial expression was perfect for my portrait.

A not sorry smile formed on my face. "I can't draw if I don't have a model and why are you being shy about? You've been wearing dress so many times." I pulled him up as he weakly stands.

"I'm not being shy! This dress is different, it's not even a dress but a piece of cloth!" He gestured frantically and quickly hugged the cloak again refusing to take it off.

"That's why I got this for you." I put the wig on his head, it was a long wavy light blue hair that reaches to his waist.

". . ." He stared at me with blank eyes.

"Come on Bwi. No one will know it's you," I lied even though we both know everyone will recognize who he was under the wig. There were only four children living in the palace estate and one was forcedly being dressed by me.

". . ."

Should I give up now? The clothing I made him wear was quite daring but I wanted to try a different concept for my portrait. The portraits I've been drawing had become dull and boring.

A few moments later he slowly took off the cloak with a sigh. Taking the cloak from him I stared at the cloth wrapped around his body. The white light cloth draped loosely exposing his collar bones and pale skin of his slim arms and legs making him look so delicate.

Excitedly I made him sat on the stoned chair right in front of the Ryllis bush.

"Stop being so stiff, relax your body," I said struggling as I move his body to make him pose. "Huh. . . Everything's no good. Is it the facial expression?"

Bwi was looking a bit embarrassed and flustered. With a pose like that he looked like someone had defiled him which was far from what intended to make him do.

I like it! Changing my plan on making him an innocent androgynous spirit to a "Spirit who lures the pedophiliac," I announced the title of my next portrait.

But something was missing.

I examined Bwi making his face redder. I then pull down the sleeve displaying his left nipple which he quickly put it back and stood backing away from me.

"What–What are you doing, princess?!" He gestured in panic. Well, I did it so suddenly that he probably got him surprised.

I gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry for doing that without telling you. Let's start over again."

"Are you making me do that?"

"Of course. Titties are essential for this concept, don't worry we'll only reveal one," I said walking towards him.

He took a step back and shook his head. "No."

"It's not that bad."

"What do you mean it's not that bad?! You're being insane, princess!"

"Bwi you already know my words are absolute when it comes to art. Don't you dare run away from me or I'll make sure you'll regret it," I said lightly threatening him with a sinister smile. "Now get your ass over here before I drag you."

From all the people I know of, Bwi knew my other personality when I do my arts. I was slowly becoming the old me when I was a Holy Maiden. The foul-mouthed one. I tried to minimize it especially when it comes to cursing words.

"I'm sorry, princess. I just. . .couldn't do it!" He turned around and ran.

I took the cloak and followed him at a moderate pace. Knowing him, he'll come back after someone saw him wearing that.

It was too much, I guess. Haisley will probably burn my drawing after seeing how disturbingly sensual it was.

I'll just have to wait for him to grow older, the exposing nipple plan will look much better than for a child.

I watched Bwi took a sharp turn and fell to the ground after bumping into someone. A noble boy who was about my age with hair of color light brown.

Ahh, it's Aiden's friend.

"Are you alright?" He asked extending his hand to help my attendant.

Bwi on the other hand ignored him and look at me horridly before standing on his own.

I put the cloak around Bwi. "You must be Aiden's friend," I said trying to divert his attention but failed. He was staring at my attendant as if he hasn't noticed me or heard me.

"Your clothes. . ." The boy looked at the cloak that was now covering him. Bwi quickly hid behind me embarrassed. "Ah! I didn't mean to–"

Bwi lightly gripped my arm saying that he wants to die.

"You can go now," I said to my attendant while still looking at the guest whose attention was on the person behind me. Bwi quickly escaped without looking back.

"Miss wait!"

I step in front of the boy blocking his path when he was about to follow Bwi.

He finally noticed me and gave me a surprised look. "Who?!" He really didn't notice me, huh. The boy then watched Bwi until he was gone.

"Ahh, love at first sight. That's nice," I said out loud the first thing that came into my mind.

He blushed and looked at me with his green eyes. Eyes that resembles very much of Lucas. "What?! That's. . ." The boy then covered his face with both of his hands as he makes a sound. "I think I am. What should I do?" He asked peeking at me between his fingers.

Oh. . . Oh, he didn't deny it! How honest! You don't see it on kids these days.

Hold on a minute. This boy must have thought Bwi was a girl because of the long hair. Should I tell the truth and destroy his image of my attendant?

"Carsien?" Magnolia popped out somewhere.