04

Paige.

The next day, Aicko decided to order a special breakfast with Belgian waffles, fluffy pancakes, and more from the dorm service as my welcome breakfast. She's so sweet. Then she helped me get into the uniform and we both walked towards school.

It's my first day, I forgot the feeling of being a transferee, Aiden said that I should wait for him so that we could walk together, but I told him that I needed to get close with other people as well.

"You can join me and my friends," Aicko said as we approached the doors."

I smiled. "Thanks."

The school looked even more amazing inside, there were grand staircases, elevators, huge halls, many floors and rooms and if I had a chance to change one thing, I wouldn't change anything."

"Amazing isn't it?" Aicko chuckled, "That's always the feeling when you step inside the first time, and I feel that way every single day since I came here."

"I never thought a school could be this beautiful,"

"Well now you do."

Other students walked around wearing the same uniform, The men had the same vest and necktie, only they had dark pants.

I could also see the difference in ethnicities. I've never been in a place with this much diversity, it was cool. 

The atmosphere around was also different, Everyone held their head high and walked with power and poise, confidence screamed in every stride.

Maybe the longer I stay here, I could hopefully get that disposition as well.

Through my peripheral vision I could tell that they were all eyeing me, others were whispering, of course I'd always eye a new student back in my school, now I am the new student.

The Dean gave me my class schedule yesterday so I'd know where to go.

I followed Aicko through the large hallways.

"Aicko!" someone called.

We both turned to the Brunette, Aiden and I met yesterday.

Aicko smiled. "Eloise!" she bowed her jead and I followed

So they knew each other.

Aicko turned to me, "This is-"

"Paige, we've met already," Eloise said using her ever reserved voice.

Just then a commotion started at the other side of the hall.

"Oh Mon dieu," Eloise exclaimed something which sounded French. "They're here." She walked swiftly towards the commotion, at the same time maintaining her poise.

How could she sound excited without raising her voice?

Aicko and I followed.

I faced Aicko "Who's here?"

"You'll see, Aicko held my arm and made me join her as we walked hurriedly towards the crowd.

The crowd of students gathered upon the entrance of the main doors of the school. The faces of the girls changed from reserved to excited just like Eloise, but they kept their poise, they must be Princesses.

I tiptoed to see what they were waiting for.

Just then three Men entered the doors and walked right through the hallway, that made me realize why the girls were so excited. They were incredibly handsome, my jaw dropped and my eyes glued onto them. I recognized one of them, he was the tan skinned Egyptian Prince I met yesterday.