Everyone

"Sounds good" I say with a thumbs up. Soobin stares straight into my eyes and I see his face is completely red. I wonder why...

"R-really?" He asks full of hope. I notice his friends eyes look wider than they were before.

"Sure, you'll text me the details right?" I ask.
"O-ok...uhm, I don't have your number" he says. Oh yeah, I only have my mom's, Felix and the CEO's number.

"Right" I say as I take out my cellphone from my bag.
"Do you mind giving me your number?" I ask as I hand him my phone. For some reason, his face gets redder and his friend's jaw dropped. I wonder if he's embarrassed just because I asked for his number.

Soobin doesn't move and I assume that he is too embarrassed that I will obtain his phone number.

"That's ok, then just tell me the details tomorrow" I say as I put my phone back into my bag. The two are both frozen.

"Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight" I say and turn to leave. I make it out the door until I hear a pair of running feet. I see the two run in front of me.

"W-wait" the friend says. I quickly glance at their name tags again through the dimly lit atmosphere. The friend's name is Lay.

"Yes?" I ask, looking at the two of them

"Uhm, uh-I'll give you my n-number" Soobin says.
"Great" I say with a smile as I fish out my phone again.

"Here" I say as I hand him my phone with a smile. He shyly takes it and types in his number.

"...Um, if you want, I can also give you my number" Lay says as he rubs the back of his head, not looking at me.

I notice Soobin stopped typing. Is he done already? Then why isn't he giving my phone back to me?

"Sure" I say as I face Lay with a smile. He looks up into my eyes and I stare back into his.

"Cool" he says as he breaks our eye contact and looks over to my phone.

There isn't much light except the light from my phone. I don't know if it's my imagination but it looks like Soobin is being salty or upset.

Soobin begrudgingly hands over my phone to Lay. He excitedly types in his number and hands back my phone. Nice, I officially got five numbers.

"Thank you, I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say as I stuff my phone back in my bag. They nod and I leave.

I make sure that I'm out of my view until I make adjustments to their contact numbers. I add "work" next to their names so that I will remember.

I should be able to remember Lay as it's only three letters and luckily Soobin's name is short enough, so hopefully I wouldn't have too much trouble.

I immediately text them so that they would also have my number.

That night, I couldn't sleep as I had dreams from my high school years. It wasn't nightmares but it was rather unsettling. I just don't want to go back. It wasn't exactly the best years of my life.

I decided to get up earlier and I ended up at the small cafe. Luckily they were open so I walked right in.

"A bit early, aren't you?" Jin says as he looks at my diminished demeanor.
"I could say the same for you" I say with a small smile.

"I'm already used to being here this early" he says as he leans against the counter with a smug look on his face.

"So you're a morning person AND a night owl?" I ask.
"That's right, sweetheart" he says with a wink.

"Well, can I get-" I start but he finishes my sentence.
"Let me guess, an iced-coffee?" He says, first pretending to think about it then looking at me smugly.

"Ok Smart-guy. Throw in a sandwich" I say with a smirk as I cross my arms.
"Oh, spicing things up today, aren't we?" He says as he leans closer to me.
"Chop chop" I tease.
"Yes Mam" he says as he chuckles and starts making my order.

"What kind of sandwich do you want, oh valued customer" he turns around to face me.
"Hmm...what do you recommend" I ask as I glance over the menu.

"This is pretty good" he says as he slides a finger to the toast-and-cheese sandwich. I look up to see his face extremely close to mine. His eyes boring into mine.

"You just want to make the easiest thing on the menu" I whisper into his ear as we were extremely close.

Oddly enough, I didn't feel uncomfortable. He just continues to stare into my eyes and eventually I notice him leaning closer. What is he doing?

I move away and clear my throat.
"Then I'll have the toast-and-cheese" I say.
"R-right" he says as he quickly turns the other way and start making my order.

"If the sandwich is good, I'll come for lunch some day" I tease.
"Don't try to sound like you're joking. You are probably serious or you would've eaten here before" Jin scolds but never faces me.

"Well then, a first time for everything and who knows. I might come everyday" I say thinking I got him.
"You already come here everyday" he says with a bit of a chuckle.
"R-right" I admit sheepishly.

He finishes my order in no time and places it on a plate and an actual cup for my drink. He places my order on a table by the window with the sunlight peeking through it.

"You look like a vampire, you should really get more sun" he says.
"If you see me glittering, then you will have discovered my secret" I say as I head to the table. He laughs at me.

"That movie was past the point of it being so bad that it was good. It was just plain bad" I add on with a shake of my head.
"You better get your head checked out. That movie was-is amazing" he says as he stands beside the table.

"Agree to disagree I guess" I say as I sip on my drink.
"No, let me list you all the amazingness of that movie" he says as he slides in the seat across from me.

He argues about every single little thing and I counter it with my own opinion. At first, he freezes up, considering my point of view and carried onto the next point. Then he just went full on rambling about all the good things about the movie series. I just carried on eating my breakfast, not having the heart to stop him.

"And finally, they all look super hot" he says as if he delivered the final blow.
"You done?" I ask with a raise of my eyebrow. He nods.

"Well, I think their foreheads are way to big" I say. He freezes again, taking in the information, was about to speak again, closed his mouth, opened again then closed his mouth. He yanked out his phone from out of nowhere and just kept staring at it.

"What?" I ask as I get a peek from his phone. He tries to hide it but it's too late, I already saw it. A huge evil grin makes it on my face. 

"See? Join the dark side" I say evilly.
"I-I need to watch the movies again" he spews out.
"You'll see I'm right. How old were you when you watched those movies? Twelve or something?" I ask as I laugh at him.

"N-no. I was thirteen" he says sheepishly.
"You see" I say as I cross my arms. I clearly won this argument. I place money on the table for him.

"Well anyways, I need to head to work. Thanks for the oh-so interesting chat about Twilight" I say as I stand up from my seat.
"Yeah, I should probably get back to work" he says sheepishly.

"Enjoy" I say as I head out the store. I see him aggressively waving my way through the window. I do the same with a smile on my face. A nice way to start the day...

(I do not own the video and picture.)