Bismuth × Human Reader

Requested by fudgvdyc

Y/n's POV

     "Hey Bismuth." I greeted Bismuth as I entered her workshop at Little Homeworld.

     "Hey Y/n, what brings you here?" She asked me as she gave me a hug and a kiss on the head.

     "I wanted to ask you if you could teach me how to build little figurines. I've seen you make a lot of things out of glass before and it looked really cool." I said with stars in my eyes as I thought of all the cool things she has built. Bismuth's creativity is one of the many reasons to why I love her.

     "Sure, I had nothing else to do anyways. It was getting kind of boring over here without you." Bismuth smiled as she walked over to a furnace filled with melted glass. I rolled my eyes at her.

     "I wasn't even gone for an hour. Connie and Steven didn't wanna keep me long since they knew I was hanging out with you." I laughed as I walked up behind her.

     "I know but not hearing your small giggles behind me while I'm working makes the room very quiet." Bismuth laughed and opened the furnace. "So what do you want to make?"

     "Let's make each other something. It will be cute." I said as my smile grew bigger.

     "Okay sure but please be careful. I know how clumsy you are and I know that the burning glass will hurt you a lot." Bismuth warned. I grabbed my heat proof gloves and walked back over to the work area.

     "Look, I'm wearing the gloves. Does this make you feel better?" I asked slightly laughing at how concerned she was.

     "I little but please be careful still." Bismuth smiled as she handed me the stuff I would need to form what ever I wanted to make.

     "Okay I'll be careful. Now let's get started." I smiled as I got to work. I was gonna make her 5 little turtles. They have became her favorite animal after I showed her some baby sea turtles that were on the beach. Every now and then I try to look around her and see what's she's doing but she won't let me see. Being extremely smaller than her does not help at all either.

     "Bismuth I'm doone." I said as I look my gloves off.

     "Okay, give me about maybe 30 more minutes. I'm working on my last one." She said not taking her eyes off of what she was working on.

     "How many did you make?" I asked as I jumped up and sat on the counter behind her.

     "I made 3 of them, you?" She asked me.

     "I made 5." I smiled and swung my legs.

     "Wow! How did you finish so soon?" She asked genuinely surprised. "Keep this up and you might end up being better than me."

     "I wish, they are small so they were easy to finish fast. They are really cute." I answered.

     "Did you hurt yourself at all?" She asked me.

     "Nope. I made sure that I was careful. I didn't feel like hearing you scold me for the rest of the day." I laughed. She shook her head and laughed with me.