Chapter 24- Little

As I search for Ella, I see a little girl with blonde hair pulled into pigtails. She's fighting another little girl with short orange hair for a doll. "This is MINE!!!" The blonde screams. I run up to them.

"Hey why don't you just share?" I ask in a sweet voice.

The little girl cackles and says "your clothes looked like the came from a dumpstwer!"

I suddenly notice this girl is wearing a yellow jacket. "Chloe?"

"Yeah, so?" She sticks her tongue out at me.

"Why are you so young?"

Little Chloe crosses her arms across her chest and turns her back to me. The other little girl-I'm assuming Sabrina- copies her.

I suddenly realize I'm getting zero answers from this girl. I look around and notice how many kids are running around.

I see two little boys coloring with crayons on a wall. I run up to them and grab a crayon out of the black haired boy.

"Hey! I was using that!" He says stomping his foot. The other boy turns around and shoots me a glare. He has bright red hair and teal eyes.

"Nathaniel, Marc?" I ask.

"How'd you know our names?"

"What's the last thing you boys remember?" I ask them.

"Just standing in the school, and a teacher telling us to get out of a highschool." Little Marc says. "Adults suck."

I hand little Marc his crayon, and run off. Kitti flies out of my bag. "Why is everyone kids?" She asks.

"I'm not sure, but I have a feeling an akumatized victim is behind this." I say, ducking behind a bench. "Kitti, whiskers on!"

———————

I call Chat Noir

"Snowflake? Are you calling about all the kids running through Paris?"

"Yeah...I think a supervillain is turning people into kids. Where are you?"

"I'm by The Eiffel Tower."

"Aright, stay there, I'll meet you there soon." I hang up and leap off.

I land on the Eiffel Tower to see Chat Noir and Ladybug. "Do you know where the villain is?" I ask.

"We think that he's somewhere at the amusement park." Ladybug says.

"Let's get going ladies!" Chat Noir says, pulling out his stick.

We head out, me following a bit behind because I have no clue where the amusement park is. When we arrive the park is completely overtaken by kids. Children riding roller coasters, merry-go-rounds, and a Ferris wheel.

"Where's the villain?" Chat Noir asks.

I point to the top of the Ferris wheel, where I see a young boy with spiky bright blue hair and light blue skin. He's wearing a blue jumpsuit with a big orange 'K' in the middle. He has an orange belt around his waist with a nerf gun stuck through it. He's wearing an orange visor, with an orange jet pack. "Up there!"

He suddenly spots us and jetpacks over to us. "My name is Kidtastic! Bug brain, Cat Nerd, and Trash kitty! Give me your miraculous' now, and surrender yourselves to playtime!!" He yells, pointing his nerf gun at us.

"Wow! I love Nerf Guns!" Chat Noir says grinning. "I totally bet I could beat you!"

"Nuh-uh!! I'm the bestest!" Kidtastic yells.

"Toys? This is gonna be child's play." I chuckle.

Suddenly Kidtastic starts shooting his Nerf Gun at us. I duck down barley dodging one. Ladybug starts swinging her yo-yo in circles, creating a shield to block the bullets. Chat Noir does the same with his staff, and grabs my waist pulling me next to him, causing both of our cheeks to turn red. He quickly removes his hand.

"EWWWWW! Quit with all the lovely dovey stuff!!!" Kidtastic yells, covering his eyes.

Ladybugs eyes light up. "That's it!! I know how we beat him!" She exclaims.